Magnetic Autocontrol MPW Basic (Slave) Module Standard Lane | MAG-MPW-112E-A110-RD
This MPW design has been specially developed for inspecting tickets at public transport facilities, where it is important to achieve rapid and non-contact individualization. The housings, made of high-quality polished stainless steel are 2 m long and available in two widths for standard or wheelchair-accessible passageways. All components for operation are integrated within the barrier, considerably accelerating installation and commissioning. The MPW offers sufficient space for the reading devices and ticket systems used in public transport systems and can be adapted to customer requirements if desired.
The innovative MHTM™ drive is maintenance-free, energy-efficient, and very quiet. Injuries and damage are reliably prevented due to its sensitive impact detection that meets European standards. The integrated control system can be operated with all common ticket systems and offers bidirectional operation as standard.
A large number of photoelectric switches in the passageway
dependably monitor the passage process and detect unauthorized use, such as persons attempting to follow through, the passage in the wrong direction, or unauthorized entry.
MPW Basic (Slave) Module Standard Lane, End Left. 22 inches Passage width.
Please allow an extended lead time due to manufacturing and shipping for this product. For questions or additional information, please contact customer support at (800) 730-8382.
- 1 GED (Gate End Display)
- Short opening times of 0.6 seconds for high throughput
- Sleek design and comfortable no-contact passage
- Simple integration of most access control systems
- Automatic opening if power fails
- Multiple widths suit any need, including wheelchairs and bicycles
- Designed for 10 million opening and closing actions
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2 years or 2 million cycles (whichever occurs first)
- Passage width: 22 in
- Housing width: 5.9 in
- Module Version: Basic Module Standard Lane
- Opening/closing time: > 0.6 s (depending on barrier element)
- Drive technology: MHTM™
- Voltage: 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: Max. 120 W
- Housing dimensions (L x W x H): 2000 x 200 x 1016 mm
- Housing material: Stainless steel 1.4301/SS304
- Enclosure rating: Up to IP 54
- Temperature range: 0 to +45 °C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.