Magnetic MicroDrive Access XXL - Right Hand with 33' White MicroBoom XL | MAG-ACCESS XXL-RA03340
For wide lane use
For entrances to freight forwarders, company and port facilities, as well as on multi-lane roads – Magnetic XXL barrier is the ideal solution when wide entrances of up to 33 ft. have to be controlled with a single barrier. An optional barrier arm skirt also efficiently prevents intruders in security-relevant areas.
Please allow an extended lead time due to manufacturing and shipping for this product. For questions or additional information, please contact customer support at (800) 730-8382.
Barrier arms over 19 ft must be supported with pendulum support or with a support post.
- High security with optional barrier arm skirt
- Very low operating costs thanks to efficient and durable MHTM™ drive
- Ease-of-use and optimum accessibility thanks to well-thought-out design
- Designed for 2 million opening and closing actions
Innovative drive technology
The MHTMTM drive unit is maintenance-free, energy-efficient and quiet. The high torque guarantees best possible operation even under extreme weather conditions.
Low operating costs
With arm lengths up to 20 ft the Access Pro series is perfectly suited for a wide variety of applications. Thanks to their high energy efficiency, extremely long service lives, and simple maintenance, barriers from Magnetic are particularly cost-effective – an investment that will certainly pay off!
Easy access to components
Two simple steps: control systems and the drive unit are easily reached by removing the top cover and front plate. This increases user-friendliness and accelerates commissioning and service.
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2 years or 2 million cycles (whichever occurs first)
- Barrier width: Max. 33 ft
- Opening width: 33 Ft
- Opening/closing time: 8.0 s
- Power consumption: Max. 30 W
- Drive technology: MHTMTM
- Voltage: 85 – 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Duty cycle: 100 %
- Housing dimensions: (L x W x H) 17.1 x 14.2 x 46 in.
- Enclosure rating: IP 54
- Temperature range: −22 to +131 °F
- Weight: 247 lb
- Standard colors: White (RAL 9010)
- Barrier arm type: MicroBoom XL
- Control system: MGC Pro
- Integrated 2-channel detector for induction loops: Standard
- Modular expansion of control system: Freely expandable
- Variable I/O assignment: Standard
- No. of digital inputs: 8
- No. of relays/digital outputs: 6/4
- Input for safety light barriers with test: Standard
- Selectable closing speed: Standard
- Selectable opening speed: Standard