Linear SLD1/2 HP Commercial/Residential Slide Gate Operator with Battery Backup (24 Volt DC) | LIN-SLD-211
Available in 1/2 horsepower, 115V supply voltage, 12″ per second gate speed. Solar power is capable of 24-volt solar panels.
The SLD has four programmable options for gate operation in case of an AC power failure:
With Fail Safe selected, if AC power fails and the backup battery voltage becomes low, the gate will cycle open and remain open until AC power is restored or the battery gets charged by solar panels. Then, the SLD will resume normal operation and auto-close if programmed to do so.
With Fail Secure selected, if AC power fails and the backup battery voltage becomes low, the gate will cycle closed and remain closed until AC power is restored or the battery gets charged by solar panels. Then, the SLD will resume normal operation.
With Open Immediate selected, if AC power fails the operator will cycle open immediately and remain open until AC power is restored. Then, the SLD will resume normal operation and auto-close if programmed to do so.
With Close Immediate selected, if AC power fails the operator will cycle closed immediately and remain closed until AC power is restored. Then, the SLD will resume normal operation.
- APeX Controller
- Full transformer run DC-powered operator with built-in battery backup
- Dual batteries charged by 115 VAC or optional solar panels
- Built-in Mega Code receiver
- Black polyethylene cover
- Full-time 1/2 HP DC motor
- Selectable fail-safe or fail-secure modes of operation
- Solar power capable
- Gear reducer, size 60, 20:1
- Soft start/stop
- Easy-to-operate emergency manual disconnect handle
- Exterior reset button
- ETL Listed for UL 325 (Class I-IV) for U.S. and Canada
- Integral entrapment sensing system with a digital setpoint for quick accurate adjustment and enhanced safety
- Continuous-tone entrapment alarm with reset button
- LED diagnostic display for ease of setup and troubleshooting
- Selectable pre-start and run alarm with provision for ADA compliant visual pre-start and run alarm
- Regulated 24 Volt DC power available for access control accessories
- Integrated maximum run and auto close timer (0-9 minutes)
- Built-in networked dual-gate capability using 3-wire shielded cable
- Heavy-duty, zinc-plated, steel chassis
- #41 Drive chain (31′ included)
- Universal pad mount standard
- 5 years
- HP: 1/2
- Voltage and Phase: 115V 1PH or 24 Volt Solar Panel Power
- Max. Gate Weight: 1000 Lbs.
- Max. Gate Length: 40 Ft.
- Maximum Duty Cycle: Continuous
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.