Linear SG-TB 1/2 HP Barrier Gate with Wishbone Arm | LIN-SG-TB-1/2HP
The Model SG barrier gate is designed to control industrial vehicular traffic. The gate can be actuated by different devices, such as radio controls, single- and three-button control stations, digital keypads, coded cards, sensing loops and telephone entry systems.
Slower operating, counter balanced wishbone arm. For low traffic industrial vehicular applications, available in 1/2 horsepower, 115V supply voltage and with a 25 foot arm.
Dual BGU-12 gates on opposing sides of driveway are recommended for high cycle applications. The two operate in unison to provide quick and dependable control under high traffic conditions.
- Integral APeX Controller
- Power on/off switch
- Duplex receptacle (115 VAC units only)
- 24 VDC permanent magnet motor (SG-D only)
- 115 VAC supply converted to 24 VDC for motor and controls (SG-D only)
- Dual batteries charged by 115 VAC or optional solar panels (SG-D only)
- On-board APeX Controller three-button control station
- All accessory connections 24 VDC
- Easily adjustable cam-operated limit switches
- Lockable and removable front cover for easy access
- Built-in maximum run timer and auto close timer
- Master/second with simple 3-wire connection
- Quad V-belt
- Heavy-duty right angle gear reducer
- Heavy-duty harmonic link with oil impregnated bronze bushings
- Motor has manually-resettable overload
- Full system capable for access control and reversing devices
- Weather resistant galvanized steel cabinet with powder coat finish
- 16-25 Ft.
- 115 Voltage
- 230 Voltage
*Specifications subject to change.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.