Linear Remote Radio MegaCode Receiver 318Mhz | LIN-AM-RRR
Designed for use with Linear’s access control systems. The AM-RRR functions as a remote device that extends the radio range or supplies localized radio reception.
Three antenna types can be used with this receiver. The cabinet mounted type F connector is for connection to the antenna. The local whip antenna (supplied) screws directly onto the receiver’s connector. The directional (EXA-2000) and omnidirectional (EXA-1000) remote antennas wire to the receiver’s antenna connector with type RG-59 cable.
An on-board RADIO RANGE knob allows adjustment of the receiver’s gain. It can be set to limit the maximum radio range that the receiver can achieve. Two indicators display the receiver’s performance and operation. The two-color red/green STATUS indicator lights red when the receiver is getting DC power and turns green when access is granted to a transmitter. The RADIO indicator lights when the receiver detects a radio signal. It can be used for troubleshooting and verifying system performance. Receiver test points are provided for listening to the incoming signals.
The receiver is housed in a weather-resistant enclosure and can be mounted indoors or outdoors. Gaskets and a weather-tight wiring strain relief seal the unit from the elements.
- Provides extended range for radio-based access control system
- Up to 500-foot radius radio coverage
- Weather-resistant housing for outside or indoor mounting
- Optional directional remote or omnidirectional remote antennas
- Integral radio gains control for adjustment of radio range
- Power supplied by an access controller
- Indicator: Red/green LED turns red for DC power from the controller, turns green when access is granted to a transmitter; radio LED lights when the receiver detects a radio signal
- Gain Adjustment: Radio range knob for setting maximum radio range
- Antennas: 9-1/2″ whip antenna with F-connector (supplied); optional remote directional EXA-2000 or remote Omni-directional EXA-1000 antenna, wiring with type RG-59 cable to receiver’s connector
- Wiring: up to 300 feet with 24 AWG, 500 feet with 20 AWG
- Frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 4.25” W x 6.25” H x 2.5” D (without antenna)
- MDKP Exterior Wireless Keypad
- EXA-1000 Omni-directional Remote Antenna
- EXA-2000 Directional Remote Antenna
- Linear AE1000Plus
- Linear AE2000Plu
- Linear AM3Plus,
- Linear MDT-1B
- Linear MDT-2B
- Linear MDT-4B
- Linear MT-1B
- Linear MT-2B
- Linear ACT-31C
- Linear ACT-34C
- Linear ACT-31D
- Linear ACT-34D
- Linear MGT
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. Got more questions? Reach out to our friendly customer service team, they will be more than happy to assist you.