Linear 3-Channel Key Ring MegaCode Transmitter | LIN-ACT-22A
Designed for use with Linear’s access control products. The Model ACT-22A is a three-channel device. Pressing the transmitter’s left or right front button sends channel one or two. Pressing both buttons sends channel three. Lithium batteries with a five-year service life are included and the transmitter is supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring. A unique 10-second time-out feature prevents the system from being shut down by a single transmitter transmitting continuously.
The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver ”learns” each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
- Quick-disconnect key ring
- Frequency: 318 MHz
- Number of Codes: 1,000,000 plus
- Block Coding: Units are sequentially coded at the factory to customers' specifications. Facility code may be specified.
- Channels: two channels
- Power: two 3V 1616 style batteries (supplied)
- Battery Life: up to three years
- Dimensions: 1.25″ W x 2.25″ H x .48″ D (32 x 57 x 12 mm)
- Linear AE1000Plus
- Linear AE2000Plus
- Linear AKR-1
- Linear AM-RPR
- Linear AM-RRR
- Linear AM3Plus
- Linear MDR
- Linear MDR-2
- Linear MDRG
- Linear SMDRG
- Linear WOR
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.