Linear BGUS 1/2HP Barrier Gate 14'
Slower operating, counterbalanced arm. For traffic control and parking applications, available in 1/2 horsepower, 115V, or 230V supply voltage, various arm lengths.
Through switch selections, the gate operator is universal and suitable for all installation and operational functions. Switch selection allows for full flexibility as to how and when the arm comes down in traffic control situations.
- Integral APeX Controller
- Power on/off switch
- Duplex receptacle (115 VAC units only)
- On-board APeX Controller three-button control station
- All accessory connections 24 VDC
- Easily adjustable cam-operated limit switches
- Lockable and removable front cover for easy access
- Built-in maximum run timer and auto close timer
- Master/second with a simple 3-wire connection
- Quad V-belt
- Heavy-duty right-angle gear reducer
- Heavy-duty harmonic link with oil-impregnated bronze bushings
- Motor has a manually-resettable overload
- Full system capable of access control and reversing devices
- Weather-resistant galvanized steel cabinet with powder coat finish
- 5 years
- HP: 1/2
- Voltage and Phase: 115V-1PH, 230V-1PH
- Arm Size: 14'
- Application: Slower operating, counterbalanced arm, provision for single-button, detector, radio, 3-button controls, 24VAC, and accessories