LiftMaster GH 2 HP Heavy Industrial-Duty Gear-Reduced Hoist Operator
The LiftMaster GH operator is ideal for rolling steel doors and heavy, high or standard-lift sectional overhead doors in heavy-duty, high-cycle commercial applications. Heavy-Duty cycles up to 25 cycles/hour and up to 125 cycles/day when distributed over a minimum of 8 hours (using continuous-rated motor).
The following options are mandatory to purchase a Commercial Door Operator, any order not containing these options will not be processed:
- Door Type
- Chain Kit for Door Height
- Hoist Handling
- Safety Eye/Edge
If you need more information or a custom configuration, please call our technical support team at (800) 730-8382.
This product is a special order only and it is not eligible for returns or refunds.
Make sure to calculate the door area to ensure compatibility*
- 3-Button Indoor Surface Mount Station (NEMA 1) 02-103L
- Operator Speed: 8-9 Inches per second
- Limit Setting: Mechanical
- Emergency Disconnect for Manual Operation: Floor-level emergency release sash chain
- Emergency Disconnect with Auto-Reconnect: Reconnects when tension is removed from the emergency release sash chain
- Programming: Control function selector dial/tactile buttons
- Circuit Board: Solid-state Logic 5.0 circuit board
- Timer-to-Close: Programmable in 1 second and 15-second increments up to 68 minutes, standard.
- Clutch: Optional adjustable friction clutch
- Mid-Stop: Programmable
- Run Time Protection: Maximum run timer
- Motor Reverse Action Protection: Delay-on-reverse circuit
- Motor Operator Wall Control: 3-Button Control Station with Maintenance Alert System (MAS)
- Push Button Station: 3-Push button station (Open/Close/Stop)
- Monitor and Control: myQ technology enables monitoring and control of the operators through a mobile app.
- Real-time alerts: Indicate the status of doors via email.
- Maximum Door Height: 34 feet standard with additional capability
- Maximum Door Width: 32 feet standard with additional capability
- Maximum Allowable Square Footage: 1088 square feet
- Internet Connectivity: myQ® Technology enables remote monitoring and control of the commercial door via a smartphone, tablet, or computer (LiftMaster Internet Gateway and myQ app required.)
- myQ Technology enables monitoring and control of the facility operators through a mobile app.
- Grid View to efficiently monitor all the doors in the facility.
- Real-Time Alerts indicate the status of doors via email or push notifications.
SAFE AND SECURE
- Security+ 2.0 safeguards facility access with rolling code technology, opening for registered devices only.
- Timer-To-Close can be programmed to close the door after a set amount of time.
- The Commercial Protector System auto-reverses the door if an entrapment protection device detects an obstruction.
- Continuous-Duty High-Starting Torque Motor performs in demanding industrial overhead and rolling door applications.
- Warranty: 2 years
* Please refer at the table below to ensure compatibility.
- LiftMaster Gearhead Hoist Commercial Door Operator GH Product Guide
- LiftMaster Gearhead Hoist Commercial Door Operator GH Data Sheet
- LiftMaster Gearhead Hoist Commercial Door Operator GH Installation Manual
- LiftMaster Gearhead Hoist Commercial Door Operator GH Product Drawing
- LiftMaster Gearhead Hoist Commercial Door Operator GH Owner's Manual
- LiftMaster Commercial Door Operator Service Guide
- LiftMaster myQ Business Facility
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. Got more questions? Reach out to our friendly customer service team, they will be more than happy to assist you.