LiftMaster Firehouse-Ready Trolley Operator | LIF-T503L5CM
When every second counts, you need a reliable trolley operator that can help you get ready quickly and efficiently. The LiftMaster Firehouse Ready Trolley Operator is a complete solution that seamlessly integrates into your existing procedures to help decrease your turnout times.
With its rugged construction and advanced features, the Firehouse Ready Trolley Operator is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use while helping to prevent damage to your firehouse or rigs.
Customize your trolley operator solution with the available options to meet the specific needs of your fire station. When you're looking for a trolley operator that can help you save time and protect your investment, choose the LiftMaster Firehouse Ready Trolley Operator.
If you need a custom configuration, please call our technical support team at (800) 730-8382.
- 3-Button Station 02103
- Operator Speed: 11-12 Inches per second
- Limit Settings: Mechanical
- Emergency Disconnect for Manual Operation: Emergency release rope and handle.
- Emergency Disconnect with Auto-Reconnect: Reconnects when tension is removed from the emergency release rope.
- Programming: Control function selector dial/tactile buttons
- Circuit Board: Solid-state Logic 5.0 circuit board
- Timer-to-Close: Programmable in 1 second and 15-second increments up to 68 minutes, standard.
- Clutch: Standard adjustable friction clutch
- Mid-Stop: Programmable
- Run Time Protection: Maximum run timer
- Motor Reverse Action Protection: Delay-on-reverse circuit
- Motor Operator Wall Control: 3-Button Control Station with Maintenance Alert System (MAS)
- Trolley Track: Dual L-rail trolley track
- Push Button Station: 3-Push button station (Open/Close/Stop)
myQ Smart Facility Access
When you go out on a call, the last thing you should worry about is leaving your firehouse door open. myQ Smart Facility Access provides peace of mind to open and close your doors from anywhere. You can provide credentials to multiple users, so you know who has entered or left your facility, ensuring that your firehouse and rigs stay secure.
- Maximum Door Height: 24 feet standard with additional capability
- Maximum Door Width: 22 feet standard with additional capability
- Maximum Allowable Square Footage: 640 square feet
- Internet Connectivity: myQ® Technology enables remote monitoring and control of the commercial door via a smartphone, tablet, or computer (LiftMaster Internet Gateway and myQ app required.)
- myQ Technology enables monitoring and control of the facility operators through a mobile app.
- Grid View to efficiently monitor all the doors in the facility.
- Real-Time Alerts indicate the status of doors via email or push notifications.
SAFE AND SECURE
- Security+ 2.0 safeguards facility access with rolling code technology, opening for registered devices only.
- Timer-To-Close can be programmed to close the door after a set amount of time.
- The Commercial Protector System auto-reverses the door if an entrapment protection device detects an obstruction.
- Continuous-Duty High-Starting Torque Motor performs in demanding industrial overhead door applications.
- Warranty: 2 years
LiftMaster Trolley Operator T Product Guide
- LiftMaster Trolley Operator T Data Sheet
- LiftMaster Trolley Operator T Owner's Manual
- LiftMaster Trolley Operator T Product Drawing
- LiftMaster Trolley Operator T Installation Manual
- LiftMaster Commercial Door Operator Service Guide
- LiftMaster myQ Business Facility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.