LiftMaster Firehouse-Ready GT Trolley Operator | LIF-GT503L5CM
When every second counts, you need a reliable trolley operator that can help you get ready quickly and efficiently. The LiftMaster Firehouse Ready GT Trolley Operator is a complete solution that seamlessly integrates into your existing procedures to help decrease your turnout times.
With its rugged construction and advanced features, the Firehouse Ready GT Trolley Operator is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use while helping to prevent damage to your firehouse or rigs.
Customize your trolley operator solution with the available options to meet the specific needs of your fire station.
The LiftMaster GT is ideal for heavy, standard-lift sectional overhead doors in heavy-duty, high-cycle applications. Heavy-Duty cycles up to 25 cycles/hour and up to 125 cycles/day when distributed over a minimum of 8 hours (using continuous-rated motor).
If you need a custom configuration, please call our technical support team at (800) 730-8382.
- 3-Button Station 02103
- Operator Speed: 6-7 Inches per second
- Limit Settings: Mechanical
- Emergency Disconnect for Manual Operation: Emergency release rope and handle
- Emergency Disconnect With Auto-Reconnect: Reconnects when tension is removed from the emergency release rope
- Programming: Control function selector dial/tactile buttons
- Circuit Board: Solid-state Logic 5.0 circuit board
- Timer-to-Close: Programmable in 1 second and 15-second increments up to 68 minutes, standard
- Clutch: Standard adjustable friction clutch
- Mid-Stop: Programmable
- Run Time Protection: Maximum run timer
- Motor Reverse Action Protection: Delay-on-reverse circuit
- Motor Operator Wall Control: 3-Button Control Station with Maintenance Alert System (MAS)
- Trolley Track: Dual L-rail trolley track
- Push Button Station: 3-Push button station (Open/Close/Stop)
- Monitor and Control: myQ technology enables monitoring and control of the operators through a mobile app.
- Real-time alerts: Indicate the status of doors via email.
- Maximum Door Height: 24 feet standard with additional capability
- Maximum Door Width: 22 feet standard with additional capability
- Maximum Allowable Square Footage: 625 square feet
- Internet Connectivity: myQ® Technology enables remote monitoring and control of the commercial door via a smartphone, tablet, or computer (LiftMaster Internet Gateway and myQ app required.)
- myQ Technology enables monitoring and control of the facility operators through a mobile app.
- Grid View to efficiently monitor all the doors in the facility.
- Real-Time Alerts indicate the status of doors via email or push notifications.
SAFE AND SECURE
- Security+ 2.0 safeguards facility access with rolling code technology, opening for registered devices only.
- Timer-To-Close can be programmed to close the door after a set amount of time.
- The Commercial Protector System auto-reverses the door if an entrapment protection devices detects an obstruction.
- Continuous-Duty High-Starting Torque Motor performs in demanding industrial overhead door applications.
- Warranty: 2 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.