ASE Walk Through Pedestrian Access Control Scanner | FAS-SEC-TEMPIIIA
Walk Through Pedestrian Access Control Temperature Detector Scanner For Entrance accurately tests body temperature and alarms for fever.
- Accurate test body temperature
- Non-contact temperature sensor
- Show temperature and alarm for fever
- Temperature deviation: 0.2 - 0.5 ℃
- Detection Method:
- Let the sensor align your forehead center or wrist center
- Keep the right distance. Don't touch.
- Use the device indoor
- Office Buildings
- Shopping Malls
- Gross Weight: 68kg
- Power Consumption: <15W
- Check Working Temperature: 10℃~40℃
- Humidity: 95
- Power: 100V ~ 242V, 50/60HZ
- Frequency: Automatically adjust
- Outer Size: 2210(H) x 820(W) x 400 (D)
- Inner Size: 2000(H) x 700(W) x 400(D)
Temperature checks are recommended as part of the CDC’s Employer Guidelines. See here below these guidelines for your easy reference...
- Please contact us at 800-730-8382 for inquiries related to your interest in placing a bulk order for hospitals, institutions, schools, government and commercial buildings.
- This item is not returnable for exchange, credit, or refund due to health reasons and the category and nature of the product.
- This detection device is not a medical device and cannot diagnose coronavirus infection. This product can identify individuals showing higher than average temperatures relative to a sample population. Only a licensed medical professional can determine if a “hot” individual is experiencing an abnormal medical condition.