FAAC S418 24v Electromechanical Swing Operator (Kit Single) | FAA-10430115.5
The FAAC 418 is an automatic gate operator for swinging gate leaf's. It is designed for residential applications and its versatility can accommodate different combinations of gate weights and lengths. The self-contained S418 operator consists of an electric motor that drives a worm screw housed in an aluminum casing, with built-in positive stops.
The non-reversible mechanism guarantees the mechanical locking of the leaf when the motor is not operating. An easy-to-use release device allows moving the leaf in case of malfunction or a power outage. The rear bracket is adjustable to guarantee maximum
flexibility during the installation phase.
The S418 Operator is designed and manufactured to automate vehicular swing leaf gates. Do not use for any other purpose.
- 1 Operator S418 - 10430115
- 1 Junction Box for electrical connections - 3361.1
- 40* Cable AWG 12 - 2 conductors (operator) - 1 ft - 2197
(*) The AWG 12 cable can be used for connections of up to 50’ of length
between the operator and the control board.
- Sleek design
- Built-in opening and closing mechanical stops
- Effective stroke of 13.8 in. (350mm)
- New “multi-position” bracket for non-welded installation
- Maximum safety thanks to the E024U control board reverse on contact feature
- Built-in battery backup to ensure operation in case of a power outage
- Compliant with UL325 for Class I, II, III, and IV applications
- Input Voltage: 24 Vdc
- Max Power: 35 W
- Maximum thrust: 404 lbf (180 daN)
- Rod stroke: 13.8 in (350 mm)
- Rod stroke without mechanical stops: 15.3 in (390 mm)
- Minimum time to open 90°: 10 sec
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20°C - +55°C)
- Max leaf opening angle: 110°
- Use frequency: continuous
- Operator Weight: 13.2 lb. (6 kg)
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 32.5 x 4 x 4.9 in (825x104x125mm)
- Protection class: IP 54
- Mounting dimensions, wind factor, and gate design will affect performance specification
- Use frequency is measured at an ambient temperature of 72 °F (20 °C). Temperature variation will affect it
- An electric or magnetic lock is recommended for any gate longer than 12 ft (3.6 m)
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 3 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.