FAAC B680H White Pivoting Round Barrier Boom Kit
- B680 Kit with Body
- 10 ft. Pivoting round barrier boom 428176
- Stainless steel breakaway bracket kit with sensor 428163
- S bracket and balancing spring 428436
The Stainless steel breakaway bracket kit's sensor lets the control board knows when the arm is out of the bracket so the barrier won't cycle again until the arm is repositioned on the bracket and re-engages the sensor.
The pivoting arm is a breakaway system which is only available for S barriers and for a pivoting arm 10ft long. This is used typically on high traffic applications where the site anticipates the arms for getting hit regularly. This system uses a different bracket which is a breakaway bracket with a sensor.
- 24V Brushless motor submerged on oil. This will give an extraordinary longevity and reliability without the need of excessive maintenance. This also give you 100% duty plus offers over 2,000,000 cycles continuous without special maintenance.
- Arm size of 10 ft.
- Removable cabinet available in 4 different colors plus Stainless Steel. Removable cabinets give more space for the installer to work around plus if they get vandalized or hit, they can be easily replaced on a regular service call.
- 2 on board loop detectors integrated. No need to add the extra cost of external loop detectors.
- Switching power supply which can take from 100V to 240V without the need of flipping a switch. This is very helpful on sites where you have lots of voltages drops/changes.
- Long arms are sectional which helps with freight costs plus they are easier to transport to the site.
- Optional Battery Backup system which gives you up to 500 cycles during a power outage.
- Power supply: 100 - 240 Vac 50/60 Hz
- Electric Motor: 36 Vdc Brushless
- Absorbed power: 240 W
- Absorbed current: 1.1 A (at 230 V)
- Motor rotation speed: 1.000 - 6.000 RPM
- Pump capacity: 3,2 l/min (max)
- Electronic deceleration: Absolute magnetic encoder
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20°C - +55°C)
- Weight: 187 lb (143 lb body + 44 lb housing)
- Oil type: FAAC HP OIL
- Barrier body treatment: 100 micron epoxy zinc-plating anti-corrosion treatment + paint
- Protection class: IP56 (TÜV certified)
- Barrier arm type: Round with safety edge and optional lights
PLEASE NOTE: Red, Blue, and Stainless Steel Body Covers are available upon special request. Call for more information 1-800-730-8382.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Due to recent changes with freight carriers Nationwide, All booms (due to their length) now have a mandatory "over dimension" charge of $150.00. This option must be selected above...***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.