FAAC 390 Secondary Kit | FAA-1045791.5
The FAAC 390 24v Operator is an automatic gate operator for a residential swinging gate leaf that is ideal for large columns. The self-contained 390 24v Operator consists of an irreversible electromechanical motor and articulated arm.
The 390 24v Operator locks the gate in the fully opened and fully closed positions, however additional external locks are recommended if true security is needed or if the length of the gate leaf is 6 ft or longer.
For the protection and proper operation of the 390 Operator, optional limit switches are available.
The 390 24v Operator includes built-in reverse on contact and a torque adjustment that controls the force transmitted to the gate leaf through the operator.
The Manual Release mechanism is a key-operated device that disengages (or engages) the gears in the 390 24v Operator. When the drive is disengaged, you can open and close the gate leaf by hand.
The 390 Operator is designed and manufactured to automate vehicular swing leaf gates. Do not use it for any other purpose.
- 1 Operator 390 with limit switches 104579.5
- 1 Junction Box for electrical connections 3365.1
- 40* Cable AWG 12 - 2 conductors cable (operator) - 1 ft 2197
- 40 Cable AWG 18 - 3 conductors cable (limit switches) - 1 ft 2192
- Non-reversing operator does not require external locks
- Easy to install, no modifications to the gates are necessary
- Ideal for gates mounted on large columns
- Adjustable limit switches (optional)
- Maximum safety thanks to the E024U control board reverse on contact feature
- Built-in battery backup to ensure operation in case of a power outage
- Compliant with UL325 for Class I, II, III and IV applications
- Input Voltage: 24 Vdc
- Power: 40 W
- Motor rotation speed: 960 r.p.m.
- Reduction ratio 1:700
- Angle speed: 8°/s
- Leaf max. width: 14 ft (4.3 m)
- Leaf max. weight: 600 lb (272 Kg)
- Max. torque: 184 lbf.ft (250 Nm)
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20°C - +55°C)
- Use frequency: continuous
- Operator Weight: 25 lb. (11.5 kg)
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 16 x 5 x 5 in (410x130x130 mm)
- Protection class: IP 44
- Mounting dimensions, wind factor, and gate design will affect performance specification
- Use frequency is measured at an ambient temperature of 72 °F (20 °C). Temperature variation will affect it.
- An electric or magnetic lock is recommended for any gate longer than 12 ft (3.6 m)
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 3 years
- FAAC 390 Articulated Arm Swing Gate Operator Manual
- FAAC 390 Articulated Arm Swing Gate Operator Warranty Policy