AWID LR-2000, Beige, AWID Logo, Long Range Reader | AWI-LR-2000-B-U
AWID’s Sentinel-Prox ™ Long-Range Reader - LR-2000 is a UHF RFID reader with an integrated fine-tuned antenna. The LR-2000 is optimally designed for Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI) and Access Control applications such as parking entry and gate control. This LR-2000 Reader system also provides security-sensitive AWID proprietary encrypted vehicle UHF tags in a variety of types and styles. The LR-2000 integrated RFID reader antenna system is ideal for outdoor* AVI applications as well as indoor applications such as asset monitoring and tracking. The system offers price/performance characteristics over traditional long-range proximity card systems. In addition, the LR-2000 can be used together with the uAxcess door access reader, allowing the same cards/tags to be used for both vehicle parking access AND building/door access!
- Read Ranges of up to 25 feet
- Compact package of 8 x 8 x 1.125 inch
- The programmable read repetition rate for one-shot or multiple reads
- Utilizes passive RFID technology; no battery is required for tags.
- Industry-standard Wiegand and RS-232 data output
- Certified with FCC regulation
- Reading Distance: Up to 25 feet (7.6 meters)
- Frequency Band: 902 to 928 MHz (Frequency-hopping technology)
- Antenna Output: Circular-polarized RF field
- Power Supply: 7 to 15 Volts DC, Linear rated, regulated output at 12Volts DC, rated for 2 amperes or more. Separate, independent, dedicated to each reader.
- Communication protocol: Wiegand and RS-232, simultaneous
- Code Formats: Determined by AWID's tags & cards, programmed with 26 bits to 50 bits.
- Cable: Power - 2 conductors, 18 gauge, shielded. Data _ 3 conductors, 22 gauge, shielded. Stranded, color-coded, not twisted pairs up to 500ft. for Wiegand, 75Ft for RS-232
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 x1.125in (21.6 x 21.6 x 2.86 cm)
- Weight: 37.5 oz (1.06 kg)
- Color: ABS enclosure (Beige), Aluminum back plate
- Mounting: Pan & tilt adjustable aiming; min. 6 inches long
- Operating Temperature: at 50% -35°C to +65°C (9-31°F to +150°F) | 100% -35°C to +45°C (9-31°F to +115°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Protection Class: IP54- Limited Protection