Linear Exterior Digital Keypad with MegaCode Radio Receiver | LIN-AKR-1
The Model AKR-1 Exterior Digital Keypad with Radio Receiver is a digital keyless entry system designed for access control applications. The keypad is housed in a rugged cast aluminum enclosure that can be mounted to a pedestal or bolted directly to a wall. The die-cast keys have bright, easy-to-read yellow graphics.
Up to 480 entry codes, from 1 to 6 digits in length, can be programmed. They can activate either, or both, of the relay outputs.
Up to four sets of block-coded MegaCode® transmitters (up to 480 transmitters total) can be used to gain access through the AKR-1's built-in radio receiver. Each transmitter can be individually suspended or re-activated. Four facility codes can be programmed to identify each block of transmitters. A Radio Test Mode is provided for testing transmitters and detecting radio interference. Programming of individual (non-block coded) transmitters is not supported by the AKR-1.
Linear's Model MGT safety edge transmitter is compatible with the AKR-1. This supervised transmitter is used to detect and transmit obstacle events to the AKR-1 receiver. Obstacle signals from an MGT transmitter will activate Relay #2.
- Self-contained keyless entry system ideal for airports, hospitals, warehouses, office buildings, parking lots, and many other commercial facilities
- Rugged, cast aluminum enclosure for indoor or outdoor mounting on a wall or pedestal
- Built-in radio receiver
- Four independent outputs and timers: two form C relays and two solid-state open collector outputs
- Accepts 480 entry codes, 480 block code transmitters, plus one fully supervised Model MGT safety edge transmitter
- Two LED indicators show system status
- Key operating features include door sense input; inhibit input; request-to-exit input; alarm shunt output; timed anti-passback; and keypad lockout
- Downlight illuminates whenever a keypad is used
- Tactile and audible feedback
- Keylock secures keypad to mounting backplate
- Dimensions: 4.0" W x 7.0" H x 3.0" D (101.6 x 177.8 x 76.2 mm)
- Voltage: 12-24 Volts AC or DC (AC supply must be transformer isolated)
- Current: 10 mA typical, 150 mA maximum
- Main Relay: Form "C" 5 Amps @ 28 Volts maximum
- Auxiliary Relay: Form "C" 1 Amp @ 28 Volts maximum
- Solid State Outputs: Short-to-common 100 mA @ 24 VDC maximum
- RF: Integral 318 MHz super regenerative receiver @ -95 dBm sensitivity (nominal); receives Linear block code transmitters
- Open Request: Terminal input activates the programmed control relay
- Door Sense/Inhibit: Monitors status of a protected door or can be programmed to restrict access to relay 1
- Keypad: Monitors status of a protected door or can be programmed to restrict access to relay 1
- Temperature: -22° F to +149° F (-30° C to +65° C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.