ASE 200SLD Electric Dead Bolt
This Fail Safe Electric Deadbolt locks when power is applied and unlocks when power is removed. High Quality, Heavy duty steel and aluminum construction. Requires a 12-volt DC, 1000ma power supply (sold separately in our accessories section). This Electric Dead-bolt can be used with all our keypads, card reader, biometric readers and (normally closed) request to exit buttons.
- Fail Safe (Locked When Energized)
- Single Door / Double Action Door
- Approximate Holding Force: 1500 LBS (680 KGS)
- Approximate Pull-In Current: 900mA / 12V
- Approximate Stand-By Current: 300mA / 12V
- Built-In Voltage Spike Suppressor
- UL Listed
- CE Approved
- Lock Sensor
- Door Sensor
- Time Delay ( 0, 2.5 or 5 seconds)
Bolt: .62" D (15.5 mm) Stainless Steel .63" Throw (16 mm).
Cutout Size: 8.35" L (212 mm) x 1.38" W (35 mm)
Backset Minimum: 1.70" (43 mm)
Cover Plate Size: 8.7" L (220 mm) x 1.5" W (38 mm) x 0.03" D (.8 mm)
Face Plate Size: 8.27" L (210 mm) x 1.34" W (34 mm) x .12" D (3 mm)
Strike Size: 3.54" L (90 mm) x .94" W (24 mm) x 1.06" D (27 mm)
- Fail safe type
- Release as power off
- Time Delay: 3 settings
- Magnetic switch for sensing door position
OPERATION:Drop to hold position by magnetic
Quantity discounts available upon request
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.