Ritron XD Series - NXDN Digital and Analog Callbox UHF 450-470MHz
Put FDMA NXDN™ digital or analog wireless communication right where you need it! Position the compact and durable XD Series 2-way radio callbox virtually anywhere to maximize manpower efficiency, improve safety and service response times. Deploys easily - no wires, no trenching, no construction required. Can be used stand-alone using alkaline batteries or can be powered using an external AC adapter.
The XD Series callbox provides crisp, clear, long-range NXDN digital or analog voice communication and allows staff and visitors to communicate with your radio-equipped personnel from points near and far, be it the plant floor, a maintenance garage, the gated entrance, a delivery dock, or the 9th Tee. Accomplish more with your 2-way radio system!
- #60201124 Cable Assembly
- 6 - Conductor w/ Heyco Strain Relief
- (2) Metal Wall-Mount Brackets for flat surface
- (4) Screws
- Wireless, 2-Way, Push-To-Talk, conventional NXDN Digital or Narrowband Analog Technology
- Available in license-required VHF 150-174MHz and UHF, 450-470MHz frequency band
- No Trenching or Construction Costs To Install
- Business band frequencies, long-range performance - up to1 mile* *line-of-sight.
- Works with any VHF or UHF NXDN digital or analog business band 2-way radio
- Durable, gasket-sealed, high-impact molded, polycarbonate enclosure
- Tamper and Vandal-Resistant, Internal Antenna, Long-Life, Machined Aluminum PTT Button
- Battery* Powered For Stand-Alone Operation or External Power for Always-On Operation. *For optimal performance in battery-only applications, Auto Turn-Off should be enabled.
- Adjustable Volume, High-Audio Output, Provides Easy To Hear Audio In High Noise Areas
- User Adjustable Settings and PC Programmable Allow Easy, In-The-Field Programming. PC programmable
- Built-In Relay control allows long-range, remote control of gates or doors or uses with an optional flashing strobe light.
- Standard Flange Mount Hole Pattern Easy Installation. Optional Mounting Brackets Available
- Available In Different Enclosure Colors: High Visibility Green and Coal Black
- Recordable, Stored Voice Messages
- Dry-Contact Input for optional sensor trigger
- Battery Powered Capable (Auto-Off) or External Power Capable
- Rugged, Polycarbonate Gasket-Sealed Enclosure
- Internal Antenna
- Vandal-Resistant, 1,000,000 Cycle, Aluminum PTT Button
- Analog Signalling: CTCSS/DCS, 2-Tone Decode, DTMF/Selcall Encode/Decode
- Digital Signalling: 64 RAN Codes, Subscriber ID SUID, Destination ID (Individual & Group Selective Call, All-Call)
- D-Cell (3) Battery Tray (batteries not included)
- Integrated Speaker & Microphone
- Hi-Visibility Green and Black Enclosure Color Choice
- Field-Programmable or PC Programmable
- T-25 Torx Bit (hollow point type)
- 1 Year Factory Warranty
- Description – Analog/NXDN Digital, Conventional: UHF, 450-470 MHZ, Part 90 Freqs.
- Tx Pwr Using 3 D-Cells: 700mW
- TX Pwr Using Ext 12VDC Pwr: 2 Watts
- Includes Built-In Relay, Stored-Voice Msg, Sensor Switch Inputs: Yes
- RF Channels: 1 Channel NXDN Digital (12.5 or 6.25KHz) or Analog (12.5KHz)
- Signaling-Analog Mode: CTCSS/DCS Encode//Decode Codes, DTMF and Selcall Encode/Decode, 2 Tone Decode
- Signaling-NXDN Digital Mode: 64 Radio Access Numbers (RAN), Subscriber Unit ID (SUID), Destination ID (Individual & Group Selective Call, All-Call)
- Dimensions: 7” H x 5” W x 3” D
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
- Enclosure Material: Gasket Sealed, High-Impact Polycarbonate
- Colors: Black or High-Viz Green
- Environmental: Splash resistant, shock, and vibration per Ritron test
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to 131°F) Battery rating. At 0°C the capacity is < 50% rated) Talk range will decrease at low temperatures when operating on alkaline batteries.
- Programming: Field programming capability of limited parameters. Full programming capability using internal USB Connector used for full PC Programming.
- Built-in Remote Control Relay: This can be used to remotely control gates, doors, or strobe lights. The (7 Series) relay switch is controlled when the callbox receives the pre-programmed selective signaling command code.
- SPDT, 3A, 125VAC/30VDC – Normally Open or Normally Closed (NO Default). Modes of Operation: Momentary or Toggle, On/Off.
- Aux Sensor Monitoring Input: Optional sensors used to detect motion, gate movement, vandal/tamper or vehicle presence can be connected to the callbox using the sensor input.
- Sensor input responds to an Open or Closed switch. Callbox will send either an alarm tone or a recordable voice message when the optional switch/sensor detects a change.
- Can also be programmed to automatically turn the callbox ON and transmits recordable voice message or alarm tone to radios monitoring callbox activity.
- Adjustable Speaker Volume: Adjustable 20% to 100%
- Automatic Turn-Off Feature: Conserves batteries. Selectable turn-off times will automatically turn the callbox off after a set period of inactivity on the radio channel. Auto Turn-OFF feature must be enabled when using battery-only power.
- Listen-In Feature: Callbox can be selectively paged to allow remote monitoring of audio in the vicinity of the callbox.
- Busy Channel TX Inhibit: Prevents Callbox from transmitting if someone else is using the radio channel.
- Recordable Voice Messages: Greeting Message/Send Call Alert Message/Sensor ON/Sensor OFF/ Low Battery Message/Send Power Fail Message/Auto “Re-Send” - Selectable 0-5 times.
- Battery Life: 3 D-Cell Alkaline Batteries: Number of Transmissions: Approximately 6,000 based on a duty cycle of 3 Seconds Receive, 3 Seconds Transmit, 10 Seconds Standby.
Model Numbering Key
- 7: denotes advanced feature model i.e. built-in relay control, recordable voice messages, and 1 dry-contact switch input.
- -BLK: denotes housing color is black. (Default Color is Hi-Visibility Green).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.