Ritron DMR Series Digital w/ Relay & Voice Security (Vandal Resistant) | RIT-RQX-417DMR-XT
Put DMR digital wireless communication right where you need it! Position the compact and durable DMR Series 2-way radio callbox virtually anywhere to maximize manpower efficiency, improve safety and service response times. Deploys easily - no wires, no trenching, no construction required. Can be used stand-alone using alkaline batteries or can be powered using an external AC adapter.
The DMR Series callbox provides crisp, clear, long-range DMR digital voice communication and allows staff and visitors to communicate with your radio-equipped personnel from points near and far, be it the plant floor, a maintenance garage, the gated entrance, a delivery dock, or the 9th Tee. Accomplish more with your 2-way radio system!
- T-25 Torx Bit
- (2) Metal Wall-Mount Brackets for flat surface
- (4) Screws
- Battery Holder (3 D cells)
- Cable Assembly 6-conductor w/ Heyco strain relief #60201124
- Wireless, 2-Way, Push-To-Talk, TDMA Tier-2 DMR Digital Technology
- Available in license-required UHF, 450-470MHz frequency band
- No Trenching or Construction Costs To Install
- Business Band Frequencies, Long Range Performance - Up to1 Mile** Line-Of-Sight.
- Works with virtually any UHF DMR Tier-2 Business Band 2-Way Radio
- Durable, Gasket-Sealed, High-Impact Molded, Polycarbonate Enclosure
- Tamper and Vandal-Resistant, Internal Antenna, Long-Life, Machined Aluminum PTT Button
- Battery* Powered For Stand-Alone Operation or external power capable for Always-On Operation. (*For optimal performance of battery only applications, Auto Turn-Off should be Enabled)
- Built-In Relay Control allows Long-Range, Remote Control of Gates or Doors or use with optional strobe light for emergency applications.
- Recordable voice messages. Greeting message and location ID alert message.
- High-Audio Output - Provides easy-to-hear audio in high noise areas,
- Adjustable Volume Settings Via field-programming
- PC programmable
- Standard Flange Mount Hole Pattern Easy Installation. Optional Mounting Brackets Available
- Available In Different Enclosure Colors: High Visibility Green and Coal Black
- DMR Digital, Voice, Tier-2 Conventional Standard, TDMA,12.5KHz Channels
- 16 Color Codes / Subscriber Unit ID (SUID) / Destination ID (Individual / Group Selective Call / All-Call)
- Built-In Antenna
- Provision to attach external antenna with #60201125
- Battery Powered Capable (Auto-Off) or External Power Capable. Built-In Remote Control Relay - Ideal For Access Control. Normally Open (Factory Default) or Normally Closed Contact
- Field-Programmable or PC Programmable
- D-Cell (3) Battery Tray (batteries not included)
- Dry-Contact Input for optional sensor trigger Feature e.g. motion / tamper / ground loop “magnetometer” vehicle detector
- Recordable, Stored Voice Message Feature: Greeting Message / Call Alert Message / Low Battery Message / 12VDC Power Fail Message / Sensor On / Sensor Off Message
- Vandal-Resistant, 1,000,000 Cycle, Aluminum PTT Button
- Rugged, Polycarbonate Gasket-Sealed Enclosure with Torx Security Fasteners
- 1 Year Factory Warranty
- Description – DMR Digital, Conventional: UHF DMR Digital
- Tx Pwr Using 3 D-Cells: 700mW
- TX Pwr Using Ext 12VDC Pwr: 2 Watts
- Includes Built-In Relay, Stored-Voice Msg, Sensor Switch Inputs: Yes
- RF Channels: 1 Channel DMR Digital (12.5KHz)
- Signaling DMR Digital Mode: 16 Color Codes, Subscriber Unit ID (SUID), Destination ID (Individual & Group Selective Call, All-Call)
- Dimensions: 7” H x 5” W x 3” D
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
- Enclosure Material: Gasket Sealed, High-Impact Polycarbonate
- Colors: Black or High-Viz Green
- Environmental: Splash resistant, shock, and vibration per Ritron test
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to 131°F) Battery rating. At 0°C the capacity is < 50% rated) Talk range will decrease at low temperatures when operating on alkaline batteries.
- Programming: Field programming capability of limited parameters. Full programming capability using internal USB Connector used for full PC Programming.
- Built-in Remote Control Relay: This can be used to remotely control gates, doors, or strobe lights. The (7 Series) relay switch is controlled when the callbox receives the pre-programmed selective signaling command code.
- SPDT, 3A, 125VAC/30VDC - Normally Open or Normally Closed (NO Default). Modes of Operation: Momentary or Toggle, On/Off.
- Aux Sensor Monitoring Input: Optional sensors used to detect motion, gate movement, vandal/tamper or vehicle presence can be connected to the callbox using the sensor input.
- Sensor input responds to an Open or Closed switch. Callbox will send either an alarm tone or a recordable voice message when the optional switch/sensor detects a change.
- Can also be programmed to automatically turn the callbox ON and transmits recordable voice message or alarm tone to radios monitoring callbox activity.
- Adjustable Speaker Volume: Adjustable 20% to 100%
- Automatic Turn-Off Feature: Conserves batteries. Selectable turn-off times will automatically turn the callbox off after a set period of inactivity on the radio channel. Auto Turn-OFF feature must be enabled when using battery-only power.
- Listen-In Feature: Callbox can be selectively paged to allow remote monitoring of audio in the vicinity of the callbox.
- Busy Channel TX Inhibit: Prevents Callbox from transmitting if someone else is using the radio channel.
- Recordable Voice Messages: Greeting Message/Send Call Alert Message/Sensor ON/Sensor OFF/ Low Battery Message/Send Power Fail Message/Auto “Re-Send” - Selectable 0-5 times.
- Battery Life: 3 D-Cell Alkaline Batteries: Number of Transmissions: Approximately 6,000 based on a duty cycle of 3 Seconds Receive, 3 Seconds Transmit, 10 Seconds Standby.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.