The LiftMaster 12VDC is a light-commercial sliding gate operator that is built to exacting standards with impressive functionality. The device is rated for 120 cycles per day, and can support gates up to 25 feet in length or 800 lbs.
- Power: 12VDC or Solar Powered
- Accessory Power: 12VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power.
- Monitored Safety: 3 main board, 3 optional expansion board
- Temperature Specifications: Without Heater: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) to 140 degrees F (60 degrees C); With Optional Heater (HTR): -40 degrees F (-40 degrees C) to 140 degrees F (60 degrees C)
- P3 Motor: 12VDC continuous-duty motor
- Operator Duty Rating: 120 cycles per day
- Chassis: Constructed with 1/4" gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention
- Worm Gear Reduction: Commercial oil bath gearboxes with 15:1 worm gear reduction
- Cover: 1-piece UV-resistant polyethylene cover
- Operator Weight: 100 Lbs
- Recommended Capacities: Rated for gates up to 25 ft. in length or weighing up to 800 lbs
The LiftMaster 12VDC is a light-commercial sliding door operator package with everything you need to get set-up. The package includes – a 5’ resistive safety edge, a Photocell Model LMRRUL with protective hoods, a 25 ft. chain (black oxide), and a FREE 3-button remote with visor clip.
This gate operator stands out for its wealth of functionality. Features include:
- Rated for Heavy Use: Device is rated for 120 cycles per day on gates up to 25 ft. in length or up to 500 lbs. This classifies the gate for “light commercial use”.
- LED Diagnostic Display: The included LED display helps to guide users through the installation process and also alerts users of any errors or troubleshooting required during regular use.
- Solar-Ready: Gate operator can be upgraded to generate solar power as a back-up power source. Solar panels sold separately.
- HOMELINK Compatible: Compatible with Version 4 and higher.
- Security+ 2.0: Security+ 2.0 encrypts signal and prevents interference, allowing support for up to 50 remote controls.
Above all, this sliding-gate opener was built to high standards with reliable construction. The polyethylene cover protects against harsh UV rays, and the gold zinc-plated chassis prevents against rust. You can rely on this sliding-gate operator for heavy use over a number of years.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.