LiftMaster Wireless Keypad | LIF-KPW5
Please Note: The LiftMaster KPW5 keypad is currently on national backorder until mid May. All orders placed will be fulfilled in the order received. A comparable product that we’d recommend is the Security Brands Ridge 2.0 Keypad and Transceiver.
Built to deliver unbeatable performance in tough environments, LiftMaster KPW5 enables a more modern, streamlined access solution that's simpler than ever to install and use. Perfect for residential gate access, as well as smaller commercial door and gate applications.
- Designed to work exclusively with Security+ 2.0
- 5 permanent PINs and 10 unique temporary PINs, ideal for residential and small commercial applications; unique temporary PINs can be set for 1 to 9 uses
- Allows for removal of a single PIN while maintaining full access for other users
- Electronics are fully sealed and meet NEMA 4X water protection requirements
- An industry-leading 5-year lithium battery improves performance in cold weather (based on 25 activations per day)
- High-impact polycarbonate front cover; perfect for rugged outdoor environment
- Blue backlit metal keypad makes it easy to use under low-light conditions
- A fully enclosed internal antenna means better protection from both vandalism and the elements Easily surface mounted or on a standard pedestal
- Easily surface mounted or on a standard pedestal
The Wireless Commercial Keypad must be put into programming mode prior to any of the programming steps below unless otherwise indicated. The keypad backlight will remain on if the product is in programming mode. While in programming mode, if an invalid code is entered, an error tone will sound, but the keypad will remain in programming mode. After 60 seconds of inactivity, the keypad will exit the programming mode. The 6-digit Master Code is used to prevent unauthorized access to the system. A Master Code is required (factory default code: 888888) to operate the Wireless Commercial Keypad. It is highly recommended to change and record your unique Master Code.
NOTE: An error tone will sound if the maximum number of PINs is exceeded or if user tries to program a PIN already programmed in the memory.Program To Operator:
NOTE: The Master Code and a PIN need to be set before the gate operator can be programmed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.