Miller Edge Wireless Receiver Non-monitored Single Channel | MLE-MWRT12
Avoid visible cords and reels with this non-monitored wireless system. Designed to provide a wireless signal transmission from the sensing edge to motor controls, this three-channel edge system has onboard diagnostics for easy setup and troubleshooting. The transmitter comes standard with a NEMA 4 weatherproof enclosure and both the receiver and transmitter have a compact design that allows for easy troubleshooting via transparent cases. The transmitter is available with an optional audible alarm that activates when the battery has 25% of its life remaining.
- MWR12 Receiver
- MWT12 Transmitter
- Easy to configure
- Non-monitored system ideal for operators manufactured prior to Doors: August 2010 Gates: January 2016
- Transmitter built to endure rugged environments
- 2-year warranty
- Motorized doors
- Automated gates
- Response Time: 30 milliseconds
- Operating Temperature: 0°F to 130°F (-18°C to 55°C)
- Frequency: 318 MHz
- Operating Range: 100 ft. (optimal conditions)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.