RBtec WallAlert Dual Zone Kit 2000ft/600m (2x1000ft/300m) | RBT-RB-WALL2Z1000
Dual zone kit. WallAlert sensor cable 2X1000ft/300m (2000ft/600m long) + Processor (LPU-304 Analyzer).
Note: Does NOT includes conduit(pipe), cable MUST be attached to a wall inside a conduit (pipe).
- 2x RB-WALL1000, Outdoor/Indoor sensor cable. Roll of 305m/1000' of sensor cable
- 2x RB-MCTR, End-of-line termination board. Pre-installed at end of sensor cable
- 1x RB-LPU304, Local Processor (LPU-304 Analyzer) Unit (Dual Zone) w/ 2 relay output
- 1 x RB-JB304, IP66 / NEMA4X rated weatherproof enclosure for LPU-304 processing unit
About the WallAlert Shock Detector – Linear Electronic Vibration Detector
- Fits: Brick, Concrete, Drywall, Sheetrock, Sheet metal wall panels, and corrugated metal panels.
- Linear detection with no gaps, the whole cable is one long sensor.
Detects attacks caused by:
- Heavy strokes or attacks from sledgehammers or explosives.
- Repeated knocks from hammers, jackhammers, and chisels.
- Drilling, mechanical cutting, water jet cutting tools, hydraulic jacks.
- Plug and Deploy – Ready for installation of affordable kits.
- Connects to the wall with multiple types of conduits/pipes.
- No training or special tools needed.
- No calibration – The system self-calibrates.
- Maintenance-free – 2 years warranty on the sensor cable.
- Dry contact relay alarm outputs connect to any alarm system/DVR.
The Wall Protection System Detects Intruders In Real Time At Your Wall
The WallAlert detects vibrations caused by attempts to disturb solid structures including fixed warehouses, bank vaults, safes, and perimeter walls. The WallAlert can be installed in new or existing security systems and offer a higher level of protection and false alarm immunity than traditional shock sensors, which often lack the ability to discriminate between ambient vibration and real attacks.
The WallAlert Sensor cable is an ideal system for all types of walls and drywall to detecting mechanical vibration transmitted along the wall as an intruder attempts to break through the wall.
It is designed to detect impacts on walls, by analyzing vibrations created during an intrusion attempt. The WallAlert is suitable for monitoring large building structures such as storage warehouses, retail sites, and transportation and logistics building facades.
The WallAlert wall-mounted intrusion detection system is a passive electronic vibration detector system. The WallAlert Wall intrusion detection system is based on sensing types of frequencies associated with intrusion attempts while filtering ones related to non-conditions.
The WallAlert Wall Intrusion Detection System offers a solution for intrusion detection by the analysis of typical noise patterns made by a forced entry attempt. The system can recognize motion caused by an attempt to pass through the fence and disregard signals caused by weather conditions, preventing nuisance alarms.
The sensor is designed to be installed directly on rigid fences without any conduit.
Single/Dual Zone Microcontroller Module (LPU-304)
- Operating Power Requirements: 12 – 24VDC 40mA @ 12VDC
- Lightning Protection: Gas Discharge Devices on all Inputs/Outputs & Communication line.
- Alarm Outputs: Intrusion and Line monitoring output for each zone. Dry contact relays with N.O. and N.C. contacts rated 1A @ 12VDC.
Power Status LED.
Alarm Relay Status LED.
Tamper Indication LED.
- Connector: F type Coax connection Sensor Cable Inputs for each zone.
Enclosure: NEMA 4x, IP-66
9.5″ x 7.5″ x 2.75” (24cm x 19.5cm x 7.0cm)
Weight: 2.2 lbs (1Kg)
Environment: Operating Temperature: – 40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
Relative Humidity up to 98% non-condensing.
- Sensor Cable & Accessories: Maximum length per zone: 1000ft (305m). Available in spools of 250/500/1000ft (75/152/305m)
- Diameter: 0.118” (3mm)
- Color: Black
- UV resistant cable ties (610 per Zone)
- End Of Line Resistor card: Outdoor weatherproof Enclosure Box ultrasonic welded to the detection sensor line.
- Options: VX-25: Weather Compensation Unit (for Multi-Zone Installation).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.