RBtec MICALERT Dual Zone Kit 3280ft/1000m (2x1640ft/500m) | RBT-RB-MIC2Z1650
Two zones kit. MicAlert sensor cable 3280ft/1000m (2x1640ft/500m) + Processor (LPU-304 Analyzer).
- 2x RB-MIC3280, Outdoor sensor cable. Roll of 1000m/3280' of sensor cable
- 2x RB-MCTR, End-of-line termination board. Pre-installed at end of sensor cable
- 1x RB-LPU304, Local Processor (LPU-304 Analyzer) Unit (Dual Zone) w/ 2 relay output
- 1x RB-JB304, IP66 / NEMA4X rated weatherproof enclosure for LPU-304 processing unit
About the MicAlert Microphonic Fence Sensor Cable
- Ideal for installation on Metal Fence, Palisade and Ornamental, Wrought iron, and Aluminum fences.
- Plug and Play– Ready for installation affordable kits.
- No Conduit – Attached directly to the fence without any conduit.
- No training or special tools needed, comes with an installation manual.
- No calibration – The system self-calibrates.
- Maintenance free – 2 years warranty on the sensor cable.
- 22 Levels of sensitivity per zone easily adjusted with dip switches.
- Dry contact relay outputs (NO or NC), can be connected to any alarm system/DVR.
Detect Intruders In Real Time At Your Fence Line with Fence Sensors
The MICALERT Microphonic fence sensor is a passive electronic intrusion detector system. The system is ideal for outdoor protection and can be easily installed on residential or high security Steel Fence, Palisade and Ornamental fences. The MICALERT microphonic fence-mounted sensor system is based on sensing types of frequencies associated with intrusion attempts while filtering ones related to weather conditions.
The MICALERT Microphonic Cable Fence Disturbance Sensor offers a solution for intrusion detection by the analysis of typical noise patterns made by a forced entry attempt. The system can recognize motion caused by an attempt to pass through the fence and disregard signals caused by weather conditions, preventing nuisance alarms.
The sensor is designed to be installed directly on rigid fences without any conduit.
The Micalert has a UV rated coating for outdoor installation and protection against all weather conditions.
Single/Dual Zone Microcontroller Module (LPU-304)
- Operating Power Requirements: 12 – 24VDC 40mA @ 12VDC
- Lightning Protection: Gas Discharge Devices on all Inputs/Outputs & Communication line.
- Alarm Outputs: Intrusion and Line monitoring output for each zone. Dry contact relays with N.O. and N.C. contacts rated 1A @ 12VDC. Alarm transmission via RS-485 Protocol.
Power Status LED.
Alarm Relay Status LED.
Tamper Indication LED.
- Connector: F type Coax connection Sensor Cable Inputs for each zone.
Enclosure: NEMA 4x, IP-66
9.5″ x 7.5″ x 2.75” (24cm x 19.5cm x 7.0cm)
Weight: 2.2 lbs (1Kg)
Environment: Operating Temperature: – 40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
Relative Humidity up to 98% non-condensing.
- Sensor Cable & Accessories: Maximum length per zone: 1000ft (305m). Available in spools of 250/500/1000ft (75/152/305m)
- Diameter: 0.118” (3mm)
- Color: Black
- UV resistant cable ties (610 per Zone)
- End Of Line Resistor card: Outdoor weatherproof Enclosure Box ultrasonic welded to the detection sensor line.
- Options: VX-25: Weather Compensation Unit (for Multi-Zone Installation).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.