Magnetic Autocontrol mWing Basis Module Standard Width | MAG-FMWBS-ML
With an inviting see-through design, quick opening times, and no-contact passage – Magnetic’s mWing is the pinnacle in both security and elegance. Our fast and thin pedestrian e-gate is rapidly becoming the first choice for architects and building owners where sophisticated design is as important as securing the location. Whether it’s an office, cultural venue, or public building, the chic design, the warm comfortable material, and intuitive operation transform the building’s access control process into a pleasing, no-hassle activity for patrons. mWing not only advances user acceptance of access gates but also ensures that security levels for the site are achieved.
mWing is adaptable and configurable to meet nearly any customer’s requirements, thanks to its versatile configuration, options, and accessories: multiple bi-directional lanes are easily set up to address high patron throughput, and a wide-lane variant is available to accommodate groups, material carts, and personal mobility equipment. By selecting waist-high or higher barriers, customers can choose the appropriate security level they wish to enforce. As a result, mWing is equally suitable for monitored and non-monitored zones.
mWing Basis Module Standard width.
Please allow an extended lead time due to manufacturing and shipping for this product. For questions or additional information, please contact customer support at (800) 730-8382.
- mWIng in standard RAL9006 with frame illumination
- High visitor throughput thanks to rapid opening times and preset operation modes
- Open-gate mode for extra fast throughput
- Optional high barriers for maximum security requirements in monitored and unmonitored areas
- Safe and secure with light-touch, auto-reverse barrier impact detection
- Free passage on power outages
- Designed for 10,000,000 opening and closing cycles
- Application: Indoor and outdoor
- Passage width: 600 mm
- Total width for 1 line: 960 mm
- Height of barrier elements: 889 mm
- Opening/closing time: 0.6 –1 s, depending on barrier element dimensions
- Drive technology: MHTM™
- Voltage: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: Maximal 45 W
- Housing material: mDure
- Housing dimensions (L x W x B): 1300 x 1050 x 180 mm
- Enclosure rating: IP 54
- Weight: About 120 kg per module
- Temperature range: −30 bis +55 °C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.