Magnetic Autocontrol Safety Glass Panel 47 inches Passage | MAG-FMSW_MG1143
The versatile gate for entrances, wide passageways, and escape routes
The mSwing swing door is our specialist in versatility! This starts at the entrances: mSwing is used wherever passage is authorized by staff at a gate or reception desk. It can be configured as a single or a double swing door, depending on the number of visitors expected. It is not only the right choice for the monitored access of visitors, but also for visitors with baggage and for those delivering materials. Its wide barrier elements also make it ideal for wheelchair access. Thanks to the mPost card-reader pillar, operators can also provide passage using card-reading devices. mSwing, is also well suited for setting up escape routes. It can be used whenever many people are present in a building at the same time and appropriately wide escape routes are required. With its passageway width of up to 94 inches as a double door and automatic opening, if there is a power outage or alarm signal, mSwing also ensures safe paths out of the building in emergency situations.
Safety Glass Panel 47 inches Passage width.
Please allow an extended lead time due to manufacturing and shipping for this product. For questions or additional information, please contact customer support at (800) 730-8382.
- mSwing in standard RAL9006 with upper ring LED
- As single- or dual-gate for visitor entrances, passage with baggage, transport routes, and wheelchair-friendly access
- Wide, unobstructed escape routes in emergencies
- Ideally complements the family of FlowMotion access gates
- All drive and control systems are located inside the center column
- Low impact forces for maximum personal safety
- Freely swings on power outages
- Designed for 10,000,000 opening and closing cycles
- Application: Indoor and outdoor
- Passage width: Standard: Wide Lane: 47 inches (w/ 2 in. of space at end of the lane)
- Barrier element height: Standard: 39 inches
- Opening/closing time: e 1.5–4 s, depending on barrier element dimensions
- Drive technology: MHTM™
- Voltage: 100– 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: Maximum 45 W
- Housing material: Aluminum
- Housing height: 43 inches
- Housing diameter: Maximum 7.2 inches
- Enclosure rating: IP 54
- Weight: About 88 lb
- Temperature range: −22 to +131 °F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.