Chamberlain LiftMaster Mega Arm Sprint Tower (MASTDCBB3) Barrier Gate Operator Includes Two 12V/7AMP Batteries (FASBAT)
LiftMaster MEGA SPRINT TOWER barrier gate operator (also known as a LiftMaster barrier gate opener) is unique in the industry. Setting the MEGA-SPRINT apart are many features that make this LiftMaster gate opener the front runner in its class. 1/2 HP & Very Fast One Second Open/Close Time!
The Mega Arm Sprint and Mega Arm Sprint Tower are DC-powered, high-speed additions to the LiftMaster family of gate operators. Designed with a 24V DC (1/2 HP equivalent) motor, these models provide exceptional speed, making them ideal for parking applications. Constructed with an aluminum alloy chassis, they're corrosion resistant and light enough for one person to carry and install. The heavy-duty motor supports 10,000 cycles per day with an operator speed of .9 seconds to open or close.
No power- No problem!
Built-in battery backup provides seamless operation of the gate operator and all DC control and sensing devices in the event of a power loss.
- Radio Receiver Built-in
- Aluminum Alloy Chassis
- Two 12V/7AMP Batteries (FASBAT)
- Soft Start/Stop
- DC Operator System
- Right or Left-Handed Operation
- Breakaway Arm
- Control Inputs
- Inherent Obstruction Sensing
- LED Indicators
- Dual Gate Operation
- Dynamic Braking
- Magnetic Sensors
- Timer to Close
- Fast access - very quick 1 second open/close time.
- Two 12V/7AMP Batteries (MA004) - inherent 24 VDC backup power with regulated 24VDC for accessories.
- High torque 24 volt Permanent Magnet DC motor.
- Full service controller with eight inputs and LED indicators for loops, card reader, radio, etc.
- Continuous duty operation toll rated at 10,000 cycles per day for all applications (even during power failures).
- Reversible arm direction for right or left handed operation.
- Instant Reverse Device (IRD) monitor senses obstructions going open and close.
- Automatic open of gate arm when power is lost if desired (With 15 sec. delay selection).
- Raise gate input memory will memorize multiple vehicles-ideal for barcode scanners & AVI.
- Ability to have arm STOP in close travel if tailgating is sensed at close loop.
- Break away mounting design for the 4" x 9 Ft. soft padded aluminum safety arm (yellow).
- All rust proof aluminum construction with powder coat baked on enamel.
- Molded Polyethylene UV stabilized cover never needs wax or paint (white or colors).
- Direct drive gear reducer eliminates many parts that might otherwise fail.
- Microprocessor (RISC) based electronics with watch dog reset timer.
- State of the art MOSFET motor drive technology, NO contactors or relays.
- Dynamic motor braking to preserve arm positioning.
- Soft start and stop in open and close travel motions.
- No limit switches to fail-uses magnetic (Hall Effect) sensors to monitor arm position.
- Maximum Run Timer for motor (MRT) with anti-tamper protection in closing direction.
- Each unit configurable as master or slave operator.
- Safe 24 VDC low voltage motor and control wiring.
- Open architecture PCB with space for OVERDRIVE CPU for future expanded options.
- LED diagnostic center for easy on-site trouble shooting.
- Closing timer adjustable from 1-33 seconds with on / off selection.
- Transorb diodes on all inputs for protection against transient voltage spikes.
- Capable of being powered by 120 VAC, 220 VAC or Solar power, standard.
- U.L. LISTED (U.S.), C-U.L. LISTED (CANADA)
- 10 year perforation warranty on cover and chassis with 2 year on electronics and mechanism.
- Interlock with memory when connected to a slide/swing gate operator, barrier will wait to raise until that unit reaches its full open position. Barrier will not raise if slide/swing gate is tampered with.
- Tail gate alarm-K1 relay can be programmed to fire when a tail gater is sensed on the close loop.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.