Estimated delivery 8-10 weeks.
HySecurity HydraWedge SM50 | HYS-O-HYDRAWEDGE-SM50
HydraWedge SM50 defends high security sites worldwide with proven reliability and unparalleled performance. This high-cycle, shallow mount vehicle wedge barrier has three domestic and international Crash Certifications.
This secure and fast wedge opens and closes in 3 seconds and is rated for 300 cycles/hour usage. This wedge barrier operator also comes with three crash certifications. Emergency Fast Operate (EFO) raises HydraWedge in only one second. Up to 4 accumulator cycles after AC power loss. Two 8Ah batteries maintain low voltage to the controls for 24 hours after AC power loss for normal limited operation on accumulator. Order HydraWedge SM50 in 2.0 m, 2.5 m, 3.0 m, 3.5 m and 4.0 m plate widths.
Note: Please note that all operators come in 60 Hz. If you need an operator with 50 Hz, please call us at (800)-730-8382 for a special order.
- High cycle - fast throughput. Manage traffic and maintain high security. HydraWedge cycles thousands of times per day, 3-sec open or close; 1 sec EFO.
- Quick install. 12 inch shallow mount, small footprint concrete foundation and minimal rebar reduces installation time and minimizes conflict with underground utilities.
- Hundreds of cycles after AC power loss with UPS battery backed-up HydraWedge SM50 UPS. Maintain security after AC power loss.
- Real time system security alerts with optional HyNet™ Gateway.
- 5-year warranty on hydraulics and electronics. Industry-exceeding warranty is your assurance of HySecurity’s high reliability, low maintenance, and long life.
Model: HydraSupply XL, Power Unit
- Part Number: HydraSupply XL
- Est. Ship Weight: 500 lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 44"w x 27"d x 58"h
- Shipping Class: 70
Model: HydraWedge SM50 Wedge
- Part Number: HydraWedge SM50 Wedge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.