LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Residential Door Operator | LIF-ATSW
The LiftMaster ATSW operator is recommended for residential or light-duty commercial standard-lift sectional overhead doors in light-duty-cycle applications. Light-Duty cycles up to 8 cycles/hour.
- Monitor and Control: myQ technology enables monitoring and control of the operators through a mobile app.
- Facility's Network: Easily connect the operator to the facility's network with built-in Wi-Fi.
- Real-time alerts: Indicate the status of doors via email.
- Operator Speed: 8-9 Inches per second
- Limit Settings: Electronic
- Internal Door Lock Sensor: Emergency release rope with handle
- Emergency Disconnect for Manual Operation: Floor-level emergency release sash chain
- Emergency Disconnect with Auto-reconnect: Automatically reconnects the next time the operator is activated
- Programming: Tactile buttons
- Circuit Board: Solid-state circuit board
- Clutch: Not required due to automatic safety reverse
- Mid-stop: Programmable
- Motor Reverse Action Protection: Delay-on-reverse circuit
- Motor Operator Wall Control: Single-button control station
- Trolley Track: Heavy-duty steel “I-beam”
- Maximum Door Height: 14 feet
- Maximum Door Width: 18 feet
- Maximum Allowable Square Footage: 252 square feet
- Internet Connectivity: The myQ® technology enables remote monitoring and control of the commercial door via a smartphone, tablet, or computer (operator directly connects via built-in wi-fi, myQ app required.)
- myQ Technology: Enables monitoring and control of the property operators through a mobile app.
- Built-In Wi-Fi: For simple operator internet connection.
- Real-Time Alerts: Indicate the status of doors via email or push notifications.
QUIET AND SECURE
- Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS): For smoother and quieter operation.
- Security+ 2.0: Safeguards property access; tri-band rolling code technology, operating for programmed devices only.
- The Protector System: Auto-reverses the door if an entrapment protection device detects an obstruction.
- High-Starting Torque Motor: With overload protection.
- Rated Load: 600 inch-pounds per second to satisfy a wide range of light-duty cycle applications.
- Warranty: 1 year
Also known as
- LiftMaster ATS2113X-CX
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.