Estimated delivery 6-8 weeks.
HySecurity SlideSmart DC 15 | HYS-SLIDESMARTDC15
SlideSmart DC and SlideSmart HD keep your gate moving even after AC power loss. This commercial grade, continuous duty, electromechanical, chain driven slide gate operator is designed for millions of low maintenance cycles.
Cycle up to 1,500 lb, 40 ft gate (680 kg/12 m). Set Open/Close speed independently - adjustable 0.75, 1 or 1.25 ft/s. No heater required unless temperatures drop below -13F (-25C). The low flex, zinc-plated chassis provides superior corrosion protection. Operator features an attractive, tight fitting, key locked, fade resistant cover. Optional rodent barrier.
**Speed setting cannot be configured to exceed 1 ft/s for Class I and II usage safety.
Note: Operator price includes 30 ft (9 m) of #40, corrosion resistant roller chain and two steel gate mounting brackets. Includes one premium EMX IRB-MON photo eye and one 5-foot premium ASO edge sensor (and a pre-wired Hy2NC adapter).
- Weight and length limit: Move gates up to 1,500 lbs and 40 ft.
- Reliable: Battery backup provides up to 4,000 ft of travel. Upgrade batteries for up to 25,000 ft.
- Programmable: Over 70 user configurable settings to meet site specific requirements.
- Battery: Monitor battery conditions and maximize life with the intelligent charging system
- Diagnostics: Easy system troubleshooting with onboard event log.
- Adjustable: Independent, field-adjustable open and close speeds.
- Made in USA: Designed, tested and built with global materials.
- Model: SlideSmart DC 15
- Duty Cycle: Continuous*
- Drive: Electromechanical
- Rate of Travel: 0.75, 1 or 1.25 ft/s (23, 30 or 38 cm/s)** Open/Close speed set independently
- Gate Length Max.: 40 ft (12 m)
- Gate Weight Max.: 1,500 lb (680 kg)
- Pull Force: 300 lb (136 kg)
- UPS Battery Backup: Field configurable to fail open or secure when batteries deplete. Standard battery backup gate travel: Two 8Ah batteries. Up to 4,000 ft (1,219 m) after AC power loss. Extended battery backup gate travel: Two 50Ah batteries. Up to 25,000 ft (7,620 m) after AC power loss. †
- Temperature Rating: -13º to 158º F (-25º to 70º C)
- Operating Voltage: 24VDC
- Input Voltage: 115V or 208-230V 50/60Hz
- Accessory Power: 12VDC and 24VDC 1A each
- Included Accessories: 30 ft (9 m) of #40 corrosion resistant roller chain, two steel gate mounting brackets, one premium EMX IRB-MON photo eye, one 5-foot premium ASO edge sensor and a pre-wired Hy2NC adapter
- Communication: USB, RS-232, RS-485
- User Controls: Smart DC Controller with 70+ configurable settings. 32 character LCD display and 5 tact buttons or a PC using S.T.A.R.T. software.
- Relays: Two configurable user relays: 30VDC, 3A solid state and 250VAC, 10A electromechanical; Optional Hy8Relay™ for 8 additional relay outputs
- Finish: Zinc plated chassis; molded polyethylene cover
- ETL Listed (UL 325): Usage Class I, II, III, IV
- Cycle Tested: 500,000 cycles
- Warranty: 5 year (7 year single-family residential) w/product registration
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.