LiftMaster Monitored Small Profile Resistive Edge with Aluminum Channel
The Most Advanced Monitored Resistive Factory Assembled Edges. The Small Profile Edge is part of the complete line of LiftMaster Monitored Resistive Edges. It is offered as fixed and customizable length, for use in virtually any application. LiftMaster's Small Profile Safety Edge is ideal when you have low clearance while the Large Profile offers an added contact surface for ease of installation.
Choose your desired Safety Edge size below:
- 4 ft.
- 5 ft.
- 6 ft.
- Pressure-sensitive edge sends a signal to stop and/or reverse gate operation when sensing obstructions
- Integrated diagnostics with the UL 325 Gate Operators
- Compatible with wireless or hardwired gate applications
- Used in virtually any environment
- Fast and easy to install mounts; vertically or horizontally
- LiftMaster Wireless Edge Kit LMWEKITU
- LiftMaster Transmitter LMWETXU
- LiftMaster Gate Operators with Monitored Safety Inputs
- Outdoor Rating: IP65
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 149°F (-40°C to 65°C)
- Product Dimensions: 1.2" H x 1" W
- Lengths: 4 ft., 5 ft., 6 ft.
- Cable Length: 39 in.
- Electrical Diagram: 2-wire N.O. configuration
- Material: TPE Rubber
- Electrical Capacity: 24V 100mA
- Warranty: Two Years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.