LiftMaster Monitored Wireless Edge Kit | LIF-LMWEKITU
Monitored Wireless Edge Receiver and Transmitter (LMWEKITU) provides unmatched ease of installation and reliability in virtually all environmental conditions.
Unrivaled Performance, Safety, and Accessibility.
- 1 - Transmitter
- 1 - Receiver
- 2 - AA Lithium Batteries
- 1 - Interface Board
- Mounting Bracket Hardware
- Fast and easy to pair transmitter and receiver via a smart button.
- An integrated low-battery indicator on the gate operator beeps with each activation when the battery is low.
- Status LED indicates device learned or edge activated.
- Multi-channel monitored communication between transmitter/receiver ensures maximum safety entrapment protection and reliability.
- Rated NEMA 4X to withstand tough outdoor environments.
- Multi-channel Bluetooth transmission eliminates interference and provides up to 130 ft. range.
- A high-capacity edge receiver accepts up to (4) transmitters and each transmitter accepts up to (2) wired edges.
- Each transmitter features two unique configurable open/close edge inputs.
- Integrated diagnostics with the UL 325 Gate Operators.
- Industry-leading low-energy Bluetooth technology is extremely power efficient with two-year battery life.
Long-Range Sensing Distance: 130 ft. (39.6m)
Outdoor Rating: NEMA 4X
Temperature Range: -40°F to 149°F (-40°C to 65°C)
Product Dimensions: 6.8" H x 2" W x 1.8" D
Current Draw: Receiver: 5.8mA for a 24V system, 12.0mA for a 12V system
Wiring: Receiver: Connects directly to main or expansion board (harness included), does not require separate power.
Inputs: Receiver accepts up to (4) transmitters. 1 receiver per gate operator.
Solar: Compatible, 12mA power draw
Low-Battery Indication: Gate operator beeps twice when transmitter battery is low
- Battery Life: Two Year Life, (AA) Lithium Battery
- Transmitter: Red – flashes if the edge is contacted or obstructed
- Receiver: Blue–powered, Red – flashes if the edge is contacted or obstructed, and solid during the learning process when the transmitter is learned in.
- Warranty: Two Years
- This part is compatible with all LiftMaster Gate Operators with burgundy boards and LiftMaster Monitored Resistive Edges only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.