LiftMaster 12VDC Residential Light Commercial Swing Gate Operator | LIF-RSW12UL
PLEASE NOTE: This is LiftMaster’s most recent version of this model (previously RSW12U) which is now UL325 Compliant. To be UL325 Compliant it is mandatory for each swing gate opener/motor/operator to have at least one functioning SAFETY DEVICE. Therefore LiftMaster’s new control board and improved photo eye sensor (Model LMRRUL) are included (with protective hoods) at no additional cost.
- Monitored Retroreflective Photo Eye (LMRRUL) Enhanced retro-reflective photo eye now with heater and wider beam, engineered to stay aligned; max. range: 50 ft.
- Inherent Reversing Sensor detects obstructions and reverses gate when closing or stops/reverses gate when opening
- Bi-Part Delay monitors and adjusts the speed and position of each wing to ensure the primary gate closes last
- Monitored Safety Inputs: 3 mainboards, 3 optional expansion board
- Security+ 2.0® On-Board Radio Receiver Tri-band 310/315/390 MHz frequency up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811lm/813lm)
- LED Diagnostic Display simplifies installation and troubleshooting
- Programmable Auxiliary Relays make adding additional features easy
- Homelink® Compatible version 4.0 or higher
Battery backup provides seamless access by providing standby power when the power is down.
Smooth start/stop operation and mid-travel reversal extend operator and hardware life.
The heavy-duty commercial gear-driven transmission provides unsurpassed reliability.
- Warranty: 3 years.
MyQ® Technology enables you to securely control and monitor your gate operator from anywhere.
- Wireless dual-gate communication synchronizes gate opening/closing and eliminates expensive driveway trenching costs.
- Solar-ready, ultra-reliable system delivers power when and where you need it most.
Safe And Secure:
Security+ 2.0® safeguards access with an encrypted tri-band signal to virtually eliminate interference and offer an extended range.
Emergency disconnect: simple-to-use release handle allows the gate to be operated manually and maintain a limited position once reengaged.
Fire department compliance allows the gate to auto-open upon loss of ac power or battery depletion.
Quick close and anti-tailgate quickly secures property, preventing unauthorized access(requires optional expansion board).
- UL® listed gate operators with monitored safety entrapment protection devices.
- 12VDC continuous-duty motor
- Operator Duty Rating: 250 cycles per day
- Wormgear Reduction: 2 commercial oil-bath gearboxes providing 900:1 Wormgear reduction
- Power: 115VAC Solar-Ready, Ultra-Reliable System delivers power when and where you need it
- Accessory Power: 12VDC 500mA Output
- Chassis: constructed with 1/4 in. gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention
- Cover: High-density, UV-resistant polycarbonate 2-piece for excellent heat and corrosion resistance
- UL® Usage Classification: I, II, III and IV
- Operator Weight: 180 lbs.
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 27.99” x 15.55” x 19.63”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.