LiftMaster 24VDC Heavy-Duty Variable Speed Swing Gate Operator | LIF-HDSW24UL
The new LiftMaster® line of Heavy-Duty Gate Operators with variable speed control makes the challenge of moving the heaviest of gates a thing of the past. This family of smart commercial slide and swing gate operators provides the perfect solution for commercial or residential community environments with oversized gates. Facility and community managers can rely on these operators for 24/7 uptime, secure access, operator longevity, remote monitoring of all access points, and seamless integration with additional LiftMaster safety accessories for a fully connected system.
- Monitored Retro-Reflective Photo Eye Model LMRRUL reliable retro-reflective photo eye now with heater and wide beam, engineered to stay aligned; max. Range: 50 ft.
HD Gate Safety and Security
- UL Listed: Tested to the most stringent UL 325 industry guidelines. Secondary entrapment devices need to be added to meet UL325 standards. Your Installer will recommend suitable secondary entrapment devices for your installation, such as photo eyes or edge sensors
- Gate Safety Sensors: Protect people entering or leaving through your gate with safety sensors that stop the gate from closing on obstructions
- Securely Monitor and Control: Powered by myQ® for full insight and control over community and facility access points. Monitor and control multiple communities with Smart Community Access. Improve warehouse efficiency and productivity with Smart Facility Access (when linked with an access control powered by myQ. Cellular data or WiFi® connection required. Test equipment regularly and follow safety instructions)
- Wireless Dual-Gate Communication: Synchronizes gate operation and eliminates costly trenching; set speed independently if needed
- Gate Real-Time Alerts: Know when a gate opens with real-time alerts
- Variable Cycle Speed: Adjusts to meet application needs 13 – 36 sec for a 90 degree opening
- For Gates up to 22 Feet: Rated for heavy gates up to 22 feet in length or up to 4,500 LBS (with optional arm HDLGARM)
- Continuous Duty Operation: Custom 1.5 HP peak brushless 24VDC motor delivers up to 6 million cycles. Custom large size 80 gear box
- 24VDC Heavy-Duty Variable Speed Swing Gate Operator ideal for heavy gate and extreme applications.
- Move heavy gates up to 4,500 lbs. (with optional arm-HDLGARM) or 22 ft. length.
- Continuous-duty gate operation built with a custom heavy-duty gearbox, size 80, direct-drive 1,600:1 gear ratio.
- Custom 1.5 HP peak brushless DC motor delivers up to 6 million cycles.
- Variable cycle speed adjusts to meet application needs from 13 – 36 sec. for a 90-degree opening.
- Smooth start/stop operation and mid-travel reversal extend operator hardware life.
- Standard Arm (included) moves gates up to 2,800 lbs.
- Custom Reinforced Long Arm (optional) moves gates up to 4,500 lbs.
- Battery Backup that provides up to 45 cycles and 120 days of standby power.
- Warranty 5 years commercial, 7 years residential.
- Powered by myQ® for full insight and control over community and facility access points. Monitor and control multiple communities with Smart Community Access. Improve warehouse efficiency and productivity with Smart Facility Access (when linked with an access control powered by myQ. Cellular data or Wi-Fi® connection required).
- Four programmable auxiliary relays accommodate more accessories.
- Wireless dual-gate communication synchronizes gate operation and eliminates costly trenching; set speed independently if needed.
- Quick close and anti-tailgate quickly secure property, preventing unauthorized access.
- Posilock® automatically closes the gate when it is pushed from the closed limit.
- UL® listed gate operator with monitored safety entrapment protection devices.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.