FAAC C720 Low Voltage Slide Gate Operator | FAA-109322
The FAAC C720 and C721 automated systems are ideal for controlling vehicle access areas with average transit frequency. The C720 and C721 automated systems for sliding gates are electromechanical operators that transmit the motion to the sliding leaf using a rack and pinion. The operation of the sliding gate is managed by an electronic control device housed inside the operator or in a watertight outdoor container.
When the device receives an opening command via a radio control or any other suitable device with the gate closed, it operates the motor until the gate reaches its open position. If automatic operation has been selected, the gate re-closes by itself after the selected pause time. If semi-automatic operating mode has been selected, a second pulse must be sent to re-close the gate.
The package includes: the electro-mechanical operator with control unit E 721, pinion for rack, release key, foundation plate, magnetic limit switches.
Note: rack is not included.
- Residential use (C720).
- New mobile-axis reduction gear.
- Exceptionally high mechanical efficiency >80%.
- Control unit with anti-crushing device and electronic encoder with reverse function upon detection of obstacle.
- Magnetic limit switches.
- Bi-parting function for controlling two opposing leafs
- Input voltage: 115 VAC (+10% -6%)
- Motor power: supply 24 Vdc
- Power: 220 W
- Current: 7 A
- Electric motor speed: 3.200 r.p.m.
- Thrust on gate: 72 lbf (320 N)
- Leaf max weight: 900 lb (408 Kg)
- Limit-switches: Magnetic
- Pinion: Z28 module 4
- Gate speed: 0.98 ft/second (0.3 m/second)
- Use frequency: continuous
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20°C - +55°C)
- Operator weight: 17.6 lb (8 kg)
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 11.8 x 7 x 11 in (300x180x280mm)
- Protection class: IP 44
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.