FAAC B680H Automatic Barrier S Kits (for 6.5 - 26.2 ft. openings; barrier arm not included)
The automated system consists of a white aluminum beam with reflectors, optional signaling lights, a covering compartment and steel upright profile. Inside the compartment there is an operator consisting of the upright profile with a hydraulic unit and two plunging pistons fixed to it, which, by means of a rocker arm, rotate the beam. The latter remains balanced thanks to a balance spring fitted on one of the two plunging pistons. The electronic control equipment is also housed on the upright, inside a compartment, and the whole is protected by the external covering compartment.
The system features an adjustable electronic anti-crushing safety, a device that guarantees stopping and locking of the beam in any position, and a convenient manual release for use in case of black-out or inefficiency.
- Body B680H
- S Bracket
- Balancing Spring
- Make sure to order the barrier arm when ordering the kit
- Kits with blue and red covers have a non-standard lead time
- Hybrid technology: Hydraulic + Brushless motor
- Over 2,000,000 continuous use cycles without special maintenance
- Optional battery back-up
- Advantage of modular items: only one barrier model and two springs for sectional barrier arms measuring 7.5 to 27.2 ft, right or left version and for different speeds
- Removable covers available in 4 colors or stainless steel
- Opening speed (programmable): from 1.5 seconds for 7.5 ft barrier arms up to 6 seconds for 27.2 ft barrier arms.
- Easy-to-program and technologically advanced control unit: Integrated encoder (with reverse in the event of obstacle), two integrated Loop Detectors, and Master/Slave logic
- Optional: integrated flashing LED traffic light with anti-vandalism system and LED lights for barrier arm
- Compatible with 620 and 640 foundation plate
- Power supply: 100 - 240 Vac 50/60 Hz
- Electric Motor: 36 Vdc Brushless
- Absorbed power: 240 W
- Absorbed current: 1.1 A (at 230 V)
- Motor rotation speed: 1.000 - 6.000 RPM
- Pump capacity: 3,2 l/min (max)
- Electronic deceleration: Absolute magnetic encoder
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20°C - +55°C)
- Weight: 187 lb (143 lb body + 44 lb housing)
- Oil type: FAAC HP OIL
- Barrier body treatment: 100 micron epoxy zinc-plating anti-corrosion treatment + paint
- Protection class: IP56 (TÜV certified)
- Barrier arm type: Round with safety edge and optional lights
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.