FAAC B614 Barrier Only | FAA-1046141
The B614 automatic barriers are designed for vehicular access control in residential buildings/apartment complexes.
- Maximum anti-crushing safety with motor and integrated encoder
- Speed adjustment and smooth operation
- Integrated control unit allows for easy maintenance and intuitive programming
- Power supply voltage: 115 Vac ± 10% ~ 50/60 Hz
- Electric motor: 24V brushed
- Max. power: 165 W
- Max. torque: 300 Nm
- Material: Steel
- Surface treatment: Pre-hot dip galvanized, 20μm thick + polyester powder coated
- Encoder: Incremental integrated in the motor
- Deceleration type: Electronic + mechanical
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20°C - +55°C)
- Weight: 88 lb (40 Kg)
- Barrier body treatment: 100 micron epoxy zinc-plating anti-corrosion treatment + paint
- Protection class: IP55 (Electronic control unit) - IP44
- Type of barrier arm: Rectangular with rubber edge and optional lights
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.