RBtec IRONCLAD Dual Zone Kit 2000ft/600m (2x1000ft/300m) | RBT-RB-IROC2Z1000
Two zones IRONCLAD kit 2X1000ft/300m (2000ft/600m long) + Processor (LPU-304 Analyzer).
- 2x RB-IROC1000, outdoor armored sensor cable. Roll of 305m/1000' of sensor cable
- 2x RB-MCTR, End-of-line termination board. Pre-installed at end of sensor cable
- 1x RB-LPU304 Local Processor (LPU-304 Analyzer) Unit (Dual Zone) w/ 2 relay output
- 1x RB-JB304, IP66 / NEMA4X rated weatherproof enclosure for LPU-304 processing unit
About the IRONCLAD Fence Alarm System
- Plug & Play installation, Anyone can install the system without prior experience!
- 3 Layers of false alarm filtration, peace of mind only the real events will alert you
- Economical and affordable technology to cover 100% of the perimeter
- Protects up to 10ft/3m fence height with a single cable in the middle of the fence
- No training, certification or special tools needed
- No sophisticated calibration, zone sensitivity easily adjusted with dip switches
- Maintenance free – 2 years warranty on the sensor cable
- 22 Sensitivity levels allow the system to detect in any environment, weather, or infrastructure
- Dry contact relay outputs (NO or NC), can be connected to any alarm system/DVR/CCTV/Access Control
- Ideal for installation on chain link, welded mesh fences or concertina coils
- Optional: Weather Station, Stainless steel twist ties, Gate kits
What is a Perimeter Security System and Why Do You Need One?
A perimeter security system uses the property boundary barrier and gives the owner a buffer time against intruders since it’s located away from the main building outline or footprint. Having a fence with a sensor cable marks your perimeter and offers a clearly defined boundary and acts as the first line of defense and detection against trespassers. Perimeter security isn’t just about protecting the building on the property. It also addresses the areas outside of the facility such as the parking lot and garage, landscaping, loading docks, and outdoor equipment.
- The fence alarm system allows you to receive an “early warning” someone is trespassing.
- Fence alarm giving you the opportunity to “react” by triggering sirens, strobe lights, or any other measure to scare the intruders away.
- Transforms a standard fence into a smart barrier with no extra cost for infrastructure.
- The fence Alarm system is the economical way to secure the whole perimeter with an existing burglar alarm system, the IRONCLAD is just another zone/sensor in your burglar alarm.
- Loss prevention and return on your investment, achieve peace of mind knowing that when you are away there’s a way to receive real time alarms for intruders when they are on the IN and not when they are already in the middle of the job.
Single/Dual Zone Processor Module (LPU-304)
- Operating Power Requirements: 12 – 24VDC 40mA @ 12VDC
- Lightning Protection: Gas Discharge Devices on all Inputs/Outputs & Communication line.
- Alarm Outputs: Intrusion and Line monitoring output for each zone. Dry contact relays with N.O. and N.C. contacts rated 1A @ 12VDC.
- Alarm Indicators:
- Power Status LED
- Alarm Relay Status LED
- Tamper Indication LED
- Connector: Screw Terminals for Sensor Cable Inputs for each zone.
Enclosure: NEMA 4x, IP-66
- 9.5″ x 7.5″ x 2.75” (24cm x 19.5cm x 7.0cm)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (1Kg)
- Operating Temperature: – 40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- Relative Humidity up to 98% non-condensing.
Sensor Cable & Accessories:
- Maximum length per zone: 1000ft (305m). Available in spools of 250/500/1000ft (75/152/305m)
- Steel mesh outer skin
- Diameter: 0.197” (5mm).
- Color: Silver
- UV resistant cable ties (610 per Zone)
- Options: VX-25: Weather Compensation Unit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.