FAAC 402 CBC Operator (Arm Only)
The self-contained 402 operator is an electro-hydraulic unit consisting of an electric motor, a pump, a valve assembly, and a hydraulic cylinder, all housed in an anodized aluminum oil reservoir.
All models of the 402 Operator have one hydraulic lock. The CBC version is designed to lock when the piston is extended. The optional CBA version is designed to lock when the piston is retracted.
The hydraulic lock is a service device rather than a security device. Additional external locks are recommended if tight security is needed.
The 402 Operator is designed and built to automate vehicular swing leaf gates. Do not use it for any other purpose.
- Entry-level hydraulic operator for residential application
- Compact design, ideal for tight space installations
- Hydraulic lock of the gate in closed positions
- Quiet operation
- Self-lubricating for long life
- UL 325 Compliant
- Input voltage: 115 VAC (+10% -6%) or 230 VAC (+6% -10%)
- Power: 220 W
- Current: 2A (115V) - 1 A (230V)
- Motor: Asynchronous single phase
- Rod stroke: 9.8 in (250 mm)
- 90° opening time: Approx. 12 sec
- Pump flow rate: 1 l/min
- Thrust force: 1124 lbf (500 daN)
- Leaf minimum width: 5ft (1.5 m)
- Leaf maximum width: 10ft (3 m)
- Leaf maximum weight: 900 lb. (410 Kg)
- Usage frequency (cycles per hour): 55
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20 °C to +55 °C)
- Thermal protection on motor winding: 248 °F (120 °C)
- Weight: 14.3 lb. (6.5 kg)
- Protection class: IP 55
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 37.7 x 3.3 x 2.4 in (959x85x61mm)
- Mounting dimensions, wind factor, and gate design will affect performance specification
- Use frequency is measured at an ambient temperature of 72 °F (20 °C). Temperature variation will affect it
- Positive gate stops, which limit gate travel, are required in the opened and closed positions
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 3 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.