EMX ULTRA-PLG Plug-In Style Vehicle Loop Detector | EMX-2670-1
The ULTRA-PLG vehicle loop detector combines small size with full-featured functionality in a plug-in module.
This detector features DETECT-ON-STOP or (DOS) technology, which allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop on the loop. This exclusive feature is unique to EMX and is a major advantage if you want to ignore cross traffic in tight spaces.
The ULT-PLG provides a solid-state output indicating vehicle presence. The second output can be used for presence, loop fault or pulse on entry/pulse on exit. EMX's latest vehicle detector provides options for automatic sensitivity boost (ASB), delay, fail-safe/fail-secure and infinite and normal (5 min.) presence.
This detector is easy to install and operate. Sensitivity selection is simplified by the ULTRAMETER. Ten sensitivity settings allow for finer adjustment of the detection level. The four frequency selections help to prevent crosstalk in multi-loop applications.
- Easy to install and set up with the ULTRAMETER sensitivity display
- Ignores cross traffic in tight spaces with DETECT-ON-STOP feature
- Compatible with many gate operators
- Frequency count/reset switch
- 10 sensitivity settings
- Loop diagnostics
- 4 operating frequencies
- Solid-state output
- Second output, pulse entry/exit, normal/infinite presence
- CE compliant
- Sensitivity 10 levels, 0-9
- UltraMETER display Indicates optimum sensitivity level, 0-9 diagnostic aid
- Loop frequency 4 settings (low, med-low, med-hi, high)
- Loop inductance 20…2000µH (Q factor > 5)
- Grounded loop Isolation transformer allows operation with poor quality loops
- Automatic tuning Detector tunes to loop on power-up and following frequency count function
- Environmental tracking Automatic compensation
- Surge protection Loop circuitry protected by surge suppressors
- Detect output Solid-state (open collector)
- Output B Solid-state (open collector)
- Output B inverted Solid-state (open collector)
- Power / loop fault indicator Green LED
- Detect / frequency count indicator Red LED
- Detect-on-Stop Requires vehicle to stop for a minimum of 1 second (1-2s typical)
- ASB (Automatic Sensitivity Boost) Increases sensitivity after initial detection to prevent dropout due to high-bed vehicles
- Power 12VDC…24VDC
- Operating current 15 mA
- Operating temperature -40°C…82°C (-40°F…180°F) 0…95% relative humidity
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 3.0”(76mm) x 0.9”(22mm) x 2.75”(70mm)
- Weight 0.15 lbs. (68 g)
- Connector 10-pin female
ManualsEMX ULTRA-PLG Spec Sheet
EMX ULTRA-PLG Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.