LiftMaster MHS 1/2 HP Slow-Speed Hoist Operator for Rolling Sheet Doors
The LiftMaster MHS is ideal for small rolling sheet doors/grilles in medium duty-cycle commercial applications where a slower operating speed and a manual hoist are required. Medium-Duty cycles up to 12 cycles/hour and up to 50 cycles/day (using continuous-rated motor).
If you need a custom configuration, please call our technical support team at (800) 730-8382.
- 3-Button Station 02103
- Operator Speed: 4-5 Inches per second
- Limit Settings: Mechanical
- Emergency Disconnect for Manual Operation: Floor-level emergency release sash chain
- Emergency Disconnect with Auto-Reconnect Reconnects when tension is removed from emergency release sash chain
- Programming: Tactile buttons
- Circuit Board: Solid-state medium-duty logic circuit board
- Timer-to-Close: Programmable from 5-60 seconds in 5-second increments
- Clutch: Standard adjustable friction clutch
- Motor Operator Wall Control: 3-Button control station
- Push Button Station: 3-Push button station (Open/Close/Stop)
- Maximum Door Height: 14 feet standard with additional capability
- Maximum Door Width: 22 feet
- Maximum Allowable Square Footage: 320 square feet
Medium-Duty Logic programmable integrated circuit board.
Built-In 3-Channel Security+ Receiver:
- Allows you to learn/program up yo 20 LiftMaster 315 MHz remote controls.
- Recognizes Security+ and dip switch remote controls.
- Compatible with 3-button, 3-color remote controls for open close/stop operation.
SAFE AND SECURE
- Integrated Timer-To-Close (TTC) programmable from 5 to 60 seconds in 5-second increments. Allows for timed automatic door closure after the door reaches the full open position.
- Emergency Manual Operation provides easy emergency manual operation using a floor level disconnect and an electrically interlocked chain hoist mechanism.
- The Commercial Protector System auto-reverses the closing door if an entrapment protection device detects an obstruction.
- High-starting torque motor with overload protection
- Warranty: 2 years
- LiftMaster Medium-Duty Slow-Speed Hoist Operator MHS Product Guide
- LiftMaster Medium-Duty Slow-Speed Hoist Operator MHS Data Sheet
- LiftMaster Medium-Duty Slow-Speed Hoist Operator MHS Drawing
- LiftMaster Medium-Duty Slow-Speed Hoist Operator MHS Quick Start Guide
- LiftMaster Medium-Duty Slow-Speed Hoist Operator MHS User's Guide
- LiftMaster Medium-Duty Slow-Speed Hoist Operator MHS Installation Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.