LiftMaster Specialty Overhead Operator | LIF-HCTDCUL
The LiftMaster Specialty Overhead Operator HCTDCUL is ideal for multi-unit residential parking facilities. Engineered to reduce breakdowns, the Specialty Overhead Operator ensures the traffic in your garage keeps moving safely; now with extended rail lengths of 14 and 16 feet, in addition to our 8-, 10- and 12-foot rails.
- Heavy-Duty Monitored Through Beam Photo Eye CPSUN4G
- Battery Backup: Up to 72 days of standby power or 112 cycles when the power is down
- Remote Control Access: Security+ 2.0 3-channel receiver will handle up to 50 remote controls (unlimited remotes with 811LM/813LM)
- Internet Connectivity: myQ technology monitors and controls the operator through the myQ app
- Monitored Safety Inputs: 6 inputs (main and expansion board)
- Solar-Power Capabilities: Yes
- Diagnostic Display: LED diagnostic display
- POSILOCK: Automatically powers the operator and returns a gate or door to the closed position when the gate is pushed off the closed limit.
- Fire Department Compliant: Allows gate to auto-open upon loss of AC power or battery depletion.
- Limit Setting: Electronic
- Programmable Auxiliary Relays: Easily add additional features, such as warning lights/alarms.
- Unauthorized Access Prevention: This can be programmed with anti-tailgate or quick close capabilities.
- HOMELINK Compatible: Version 4 and higher
- Noise Isolators provide exceptionally smooth and quiet performance.
- Selectable Speed Control opens up to 11" per second, 25% faster than the industry average, to keep traffic flowing.
- Low-Profile Design installs easily in tight applications at only 8" in height.
SAFE AND SECURE
- Security+ 2.0 safeguards access with an encrypted tri-band signal to virtually eliminate interference and offer an extended range.
- UL Listed gate operators with monitored safety entrapment protection devices.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Motor: 24VDC motor with soft start/stop
- Operator/Duty Rating: Continuous duty
- Chassis/Frame: Constructed with 1/4 in. gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention
- Gear Reduction: 28:1 worm gear reducer in synthetic oil bath
- Trolley Assembly: Heavy-duty 12-gauge steel track with 6 UHMW rollers
- Recommended Capacities: Rated for overhead doors or gates with up to 16 ft. rail or weighing up to 1000 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.