Cartell Wireless Hands-Free Exit Sensor With Sensitivity Adjustment Model CW-SYS
Add wireless vehicle detection to existing security/home automation systems, connecting to their cameras, sounders, etc. Also, seamlessly connect to any electric gate operator for free exit, whether residential or commercial.
Our wireless dual-purpose system can act as a driveway alarm and/or free exit system. Sensor is self-contained, housing an internal transmitter and antenna. Absolutely no trenching and installs in under an hour. Install sensor beside driveway, in the driveway, or on a post adjacent to the drive.
- Sensor puck
- Auger screws
- Batteries & clips
- Coaxial cable
- Terminal block screwdriver
Our system integrates with any security/home automation system, creating a safety zone in the driveway. Never be surprised by drive-up visitors or drive up to a dark driveway and house.
Automatic Gate Opener:
Our dual-purpose system opens any powered gate operator for a hands-free exit.
Our system is powered by magnetometer technology with a sensitivity adjustment. It is only tripped by moving steel—not motion, heat, or pressure. No false alarms!
Redundant two-way radio at 915MHz guarantees signal reaches the receiver.
- Activates security/home automation systems and electric gate operators
- Universal voltage AC and DC
- Installs in under 1 hour (on average) without the need for trenching
- No external transmitter/antenna
- Install sensor above ground on immovable object; in the ground; or in driveway
- Easily pair multiple sensors with multiple Integrators
- Short driveways: install in middle of the driveway and turn down sensor sensitivity
- Wide driveways: install multiple units in driveway (12 ft. apart) or on both sides
- Reliable circuitry and filtering
- IP Rating: 68
- Strength rating: 9-ton force rate (8514 kgf)
- LoRA radio protocol at 915MHz
- Range determined by installation and obstructions to radio signal transmission
- Tested above ground: line of site, no obstructions, up to 2,500 feet (762 m)
- Tested flush with ground: line of site, no obstructions, up to 1,000 feet (305 m)
- 1-3 year battery life: CR123A (2)
- Sensor standby: 22 microamps (µA)
- Extra relay for low battery signal
|Power Required:||2 - CR123A batteries (6 V)||8–24 VAC; 8–30 VDC|
|Standby Current:||22 microamps (µA)||25 milliamps (mA)|
|Alarm Current:||130 milliamps (mA)||40-80 milliamps (mA)|
|Relay Time:||-||2 seconds|
|Relay Contacts:||-||SPDT, N.O. or N.C. (Form C)|
|Relay Contact Rating:||-||2 amp/24 VDC
(1 mA at 5 VDC min. load)
|Estimated radio range:||In ground, line-of-sight, no obstructions: up to 1,000 ft. (305 meters)*|
|Estimated Battery Life:||1-3 years*||-|
|Strength Rating:||9.39 ton-force (8514 kgf)||-|
|Temperature Range:||-25°F - 140°F (-32°C - 60°C)||-|
|Dimensions:||4.5 in diameter x 2.5 in H
(11.43 cm x 6.35 cm)
|3.25 in L x 2 in H x 0.875 in D
(8.25 cm x 5.08 cm x 2.22 cm)
|Weight:||2 lbs (.90 kg)||1 lb (.45 kg)|
* Estimate only. Raido range & battery life depend on many variables. No guarantees.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.