FAAC J355 F M30-P1 Fixed Security Bollard in Painted Steel | FAA-116321
FAAC solutions represent an elegant and functional alternative to fixed bollards, gates, barriers, chains and similar. The bollard defines pedestrian areas during peak times or permanently, it enables only authorized people (business owners, residents, hotel guests, garage customers, taxi, owners of parking spaces) to enter and/or exit from certain areas, it defines parking places, squares or sidewalks and protects sensitive areas, such as embassies, coastlines, military installations, etc.
FAAC J355F M30-P1 traffic bollard has successfully passed the ASTM F 2656-07 simulation testing.
FAAC J355 traffic bollard is therefore suitable for the permanent protection of sensitive areas perimeters, alone or in combination with retractable (HA) models.
- Cylinder in stainless steel, thickness 0.63 in (16 mm) cataphoresis treatment and painted
- Powder painted dark grey metallised RAL 7021
- LED lights
- Underground modular structure
- Height of cylinder from ground: 39.4 in (1.000mm)
- Cylinder diameter: 14 in (355 mm)
- Cylinder head material: Steel S355JR EN 10210 0.63 in (16mm) thick
- Cylinder surface treatment: Cataphoresis and polyester powder paint, dark grey metallised RAL 7021
- Cylinder head: Aluminium RAL 9006
- Reflecting strip height: 2.2 in (55 mm)
- Standard reflecting strip color: White
- Break-in resistance: 656.000 J
- Overall weight: 1437 lb (652 Kg)
- Foundation psize (LxWxH): 157x91x14 in (4000x2300x350 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.