All-O-Matic Swing Gate Pad Mount Operator (1HP 24VDC Brushless Motor) | ALL-SW-350DC-1
The SW-350DC was designed to meet the demands of gate installers who want a gate operator that can handle heavy traffic, commercial/industrial heavy gates, and/or extreme weather conditions. The combination of its heavy-duty, low profile frame, reliable gearbox, and powerful brushless DC motor makes even the most challenging installations simple and easy. The SW-350DC is capable of moving up to 2,500 lb. gates, respectively.
DC operators are equipped with a control board that offers an array of features that include a programmable relay and leaf delay, a slow start/stop algorithm, and solar power capability. The integrated battery backup offers up to two weeks of uninterrupted operation in the event of a power outage. The brushless DC motors are smooth and quiet but are powerful and durable and require zero maintenance. As with most of our AC operators, our DC operators now include an emergency foot pedal release and a built-in loop rack.
- Max Gate Weight: 2,500 lbs.
- Max Gate Length: 22 feet
- Warranty: 7 years residential - 5 years commercial
- Motor: 24 VDC brushless, 1 HP motor
- Gate Speed: Adjustable 17-25 seconds per 90° opening
- Power Options: 115V/230V Single Phase
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Battery Back-Up: Integrated, with (2) 7Ah 12VDC batteries
- Battery Back-Up Capacity: Up to 250 cycles
- Temperature Range: -40 to 160°
- Gearbox Ratio: 60:1 with internal clutch
- Size: 14” X 24” X 18”
- Shipping Weight: 240 lbs
- Emergency Release: Mechanical foot pedal release
- Belt Size: 4L-360 (AX34)
- Main Sprocket Size: 40B54X1.25
- Chain Size: 40NP
- Gearbox Sprocket: 40B12X1
- Breaker Requirement: 20 amp dedicated
- Gearbox Pulley: 7” with 3/4” bore
- Motor Pulley: 2” with 5/8” bore
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.