Adams Rite Standard Duty Deadlatch, 1-1/2 In. Backset, 4-5/8 In. Flat Mortised Strike (Satin Aluminum) | ADA-4510-45-101-628
The 4510 Series has included a reverse turn of the key while the bolt is held retracted retains the bolt to allow two-way traffic for hospitals, banks, stores, and other buildings which require free entrance at certain times and exit-only at other times. Interchangeable, without stile modification, with any MS1850A or MS1850S Deadlock of the same backset and faceplate shape.
Standard Duty Deadlatch, Flat Faceplate, 1-1/2 In. Backset, 4-5/8 In. Flat Mortised Strike, LH or RHR, Satin Aluminum
- Bolt Holdback: While the bolt is held fully retracted, a reverse turn of the key retains the bolt, allowing the door to be free-swinging.
- Cylinder Backset: 7/8”, 31/32”, 1-1/8” or 1-1/2” only
- Case: Measures 1” x 5-13/16” x depth. Depth varies by backset (see table on catalog page). Steel with corrosion-resistant plating.
- Latchbolt: 1/2” x 1” x 1/2” throw. All metal with hardened steel internal pins. Handing is reversible without special tools.
- Auxiliary Bolt: All metal. Deadlocks latch bolt to prevent “loiding” or case-knife entry.
- Strikes: Standard strike furnished is 4902-01 for flat jamb where the door closes flush or nearly flush. Available separately: radius strike for an opposite stile in paired doors; longer strike (4901) to cover slot strike of MS lock; long lip strikes for center hung doors.
- Cylinder Cam: Operable by any standard mortise cylinder with MS® cam, dimensioned as shown. Cylinders with MS® cams can be readily obtained from most cylinder manufacturers. See CYLINDERS for cylinder make, thumbturn and trim ring information.
- Options: Backset, faceplate shape, strike, handing, and finish must be specified when ordering.
- Standard Package: Individually boxed with strike and machine screws for mounting. Cylinders, paddles, and handles are available separately. Shipping weight: 1-1/4 lbs.
- Base Material: Aluminum
- BAA Qualified: Yes
- Limited Warranty: 5 Years
- Finish: 628/US28
- Finish Description: Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
- Function: Narrow Stile Latch Lock
- Cylinder Type: Less Cylinder
- Handing: Field Reversible
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2"
- Std. Latch Type: Guarded Latch
- Std. Latch Backset Dim: 1-1/2"
- Lock Face Size: 6-7/8" x 1"
- Bolt Projection: 1/2"
- Std. Strike Number: 4901-01
- Std. Strike Type: Mortise
- Std. Strike Height: 4-5/8"
- Std. Strike Width: 1-9/16"
- Dust Box: Plastic
- Screws: Machine
- Product Type: Mortise Lock
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.