LiftMaster Smart Garage Control | LIF-821LMC-S
Free Shipping (continental USA only)
This device provides a quick and easy smart home upgrade that allows you to link your existing garage door opener to the myQ® app.
New and improved setup
Enabling smart garage control has never been faster or easier. Physical installation takes minutes and new Bluetooth® pairing makes connecting your device to your smartphone and to Wi-Fi® a breeze.
- Smartphone control: Control, secure, and monitor your garage door from anywhere.
- Universal: Works with all major brands of garage door openers manufactured after 1993.
- New design: Compact modern design with a white finish that blends in with ceilings, walls, and garage doors. A new mounting plate simplifies installation.
- Improved setup: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) integration makes setup easier than ever. Download the myQ® App and follow the in-app instructions to get set up in minutes.
- Works with Key by Amazon: Enables secure and convenient in-garage delivery and in-garage grocery delivery.
- What's in the box: 1 hub, 1 door sensor (additional sensors sold separately: 821LMC-SENSOR), power adaptor, mounting plate and hardware, quick start guide.
Home Connectivity with myQ
- Smartphone Control Check the status and control your garage door and myQ lights with the myQ App.
- Guest Access Securely shares access to your garage with people you know and trust. (Note: this is not intended for guests under the age of 16.)
- Real-time alerts Get notified when your garage door opens, closes, or is left open.
- Daily schedules Preset times for your garage door to close or your myQ lights to turn on/off every day.
- Control two garage doors Add the ability to monitor, open and close a second garage door with an additional garage door sensor (SKU: 821LMC-SENSOR, sold separately).
|Universal||Works with all major brands of garage door openers manufactured after 1993 that have standard safety sensors.|
|Dimensions||Hub Dimensions W 3-7/8" x H 3-7/8" x D 1-1/4" Door Sensor Dimensions W 2-5/8" x H 2-5/8" x D 7/8"|
The Smart Garage Control is compatible with most garage door opener brands manufactured after 1993. If your garage door opener has safety sensors, it is likely compatible. Below is the full list of compatible openers by manufacturer.
|MANUFACTURER||MFG YEAR||MANUFACTURER||MFG YEAR|
Confirm your existing garage door opener has functioning safety sensors.
Ideally, your signal strength should be at 75% or more when standing in the garage.
Have your home’s Wi-Fi password available prior to starting set up.
How to Install the LiftMaster Smart Garage Control and Get Connected Using the myQ App
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.