SysParc Express Exit Pay Station | SYS-XP2020N
"Express Exit" Barcode Automated Pay Station Equipped with EMV Credit Card Reader and Touchless Apple Pay/Google Pay Option
The SysParc Model XP-2020N Express Exit Pay Station is a revenue control device that provides for rapid and accurate collection of the parking fee due upon exit from the parking facility. The parking fee is satisfied through the use of the parking patron’s credit card and is accomplished without the need for an attendant or cashier. Upon completion of the credit card transaction within the lane, a "vend" signal is generated by this device, which causes a lift-arm barrier gate to activate, and allow egress from the facility.
- Completely unattended operation
- Multiple Operational Use
- As a Standard Exit Verifier
- With Credit Card
- Optional Note Acceptor
- Safe, 24VDC low voltage operation
- Rust-resistant zinc plated steel construction
- Built-In thermostatically controlled heater
- Large back-lit LDC displays Date & Time, Fee Due, & optional programmable message(s)
- On-Line or Off-Line Operation
- Accepts 4 or 7 mil thick tickets, from TD-7000 Ticket Machines
- Each XP-2020 Express Exit Pay Station is equipped with an internal backup battery to provide continued service even in the event of a general power outage.
- Contains a microprocessor-controlled mechanism, which includes a date/time clock calendar. This microprocessor may be programmed with its operating parameters remotely, via an available RS-232 serial communications connection.
- PCI Compliant
- Inserting the barcode ticket into the device’s barcode scanner transport mechanism activates the XP-2020 Express Exit Pay Station. This is the ticket that was issued to the parking patron upon entry into the facility.
- The Model XP-2020 Express Exit Pay Station reads the barcode ticket, then calculates and displays the parking fee due to the parking patron. It then instructs the patron to insert their credit card to satisfy the fee due.
- After correctly inserting and removing their magnetically encoded credit card within the XP2020, the Express Exit Pay Station will produce a detailed paper receipt for the patron, and signal the lift-arm barrier gate to raise, allowing the patron to egress from the facility.
- Dimensions: 15" wide, by 20" deep, by 45" in height
- Weight: 95 pounds
- Electrical Power Requirements: 115VAC at 60Hz, or 220VAC at 50Hz (An internal UL-approved step-down transformer converts this current into the 24VDC required to power all of the electrical circuitry within the device)
- Construction: Heavy-duty rolled steel (which is zinc plated for rust inhibition, and then powder coated with sealing rust-resistant paint)
- Standard color: White (but the device may be ordered with special paint colors)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.