Estimated delivery 4 weeks.
Security Brands Ascent K2 – Cellular Keypad with Proximity Card Reader Mount (Stainless Steel) | SEC-25-K2S
Our cellular keypads and card readers are backed by 4G LTE cellular technology and are powered by our simple, cloud-based Summit Control software platform.
Ascent K2 gives you all of that plus 2 Wiegand inputs and a prox card reader mount or an HID or Secura Key (SK) prox card reader already installed.
- GSM SIM card ready for activation
- 4G LTE cellular
- High-definition Ascent Camera for still photos
- Photo push notifications
- 2 Wiegand inputs
- Ascent Link integration
- Location-Based Access Control (LBAC)
- Control via 5 different control methods
- Control up to 2 gates/doors
- Cloud-based access control management
- Up to 10,000 app, text, and voice users
- Up to 1,000 keypad codes
- Push and/or email event and status notifications
- Mounting location for HID ProxPoint® or Secura Key mini-mullion-style readers with removable cover plate
Other Great Features
- 7-day timers
- Holiday timers
- Special-event timers
- Temporary users with permission limits
- Quick temporary user setup
- Audit trail with detailed reports
- “Do Not Disturb” mode
- Stainless-steel faceplate
- Powder-coated, galvanized steel enclosure
- Lighted keypad
- Powered by Summit Control™
- Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA from Global Materials
Versatile & Convenient
Control your gate from anywhere using a computer, tablet, or phone.
An Ascent with a View
Get visual ID on all visitors to your property with photo push notifications; get photos automatically or whenever you choose.
Just Swipe Your Card
Install your own compatible proximity card reader and enjoy added flexibility.
Control up to two gates/doors with the onboard keypad, and easily add up to two additional Wiegand devices to your system.
- Dimensions: 8.42″(H) x 7.45″(W) x 5.15″(D)
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
- Electrical Input: 12–24 VAC/DC (12-VDC power supply included (PS-12DC1))
- Current Draw: less than 190 mA @ 12 VDC | less than 160 mA @ 24 VDC (with relay latched and backlit components on)
- Contact Rating: 10 A @ 120 VAC / 24 VDC
- Max Switching Voltage: 250 VAC / 30 VDC
- Max Switching Current: 15 A
- Max Switching Power: 240 W / 2,770 VA
- Cellular Network: 4G LTE
- Operating Temperature: -15 to 158 °F
- Control it your way: App, Text, Voice, Keypad, Wiegand Devices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.