Security Brands Ascent M1 - Cellular Multi-Tenant Entry System with 2-Line LCD | SEC-16-M1
Our cellular multi-tenant entry systems are backed by 4G LTE cellular technology and are powered by our simple, cloud-based Summit Control software platform.
Ascent M1 is made for small- to medium-sized apartments and communities and powered by Summit Control for a superb user experience.
This unit features app, text, and voice control as well as back-to-back calling of up to 3 phone numbers.
- GSM SIM card ready for activation
- 20×2 LED-backlit LCD directory
- 4G LTE cellular
- High-definition Ascent Camera for still photos
- Photo push notifications
- 2 Wiegand inputs
- Ascent Link integration
- Control up to 2 gates or doors
- Cloud-based access-control management
- Up to 10,000 app, text, and voice users
- Configurable keypad code length (4 to 6 digits)
- Rollover calling—up to 3 phone numbers per address
- Push and/or email event and status notifications
Other Great Features
- 7-day timers
- Holiday timers
- Special-event timers
- Audit trail with detailed reports
- “Do Not Disturb” mode
- Stainless-steel enclosure and faceplate
- Lighted keypad/buttons and valet light
- Powered by Summit Control™
- Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA from Global Materials
The LCD directory is simple to understand and easy to read, even in bright sunlight.
Navigating the on-screen resident directory couldn’t be any easier for guests. Simply find your party and press the button to call.
Network multiple Ascent units together and manage multiple entries via Summit Control.
Get Connected Every Time
Assign up to three phone numbers to each address to be called one after the other, ensuring a connection is always made.
- Dimensions: 13.68″(H) x 7.45″(W) x 6.38″(D)
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
- Electrical Input: 12–24 VAC/DC (12-VDC power supply included (PS-12DC2))
- Current Draw: Dependent on user settings (Unit requires a constant power source and is not recommended for solar applications)
- Contact Rating: 10 A @ 120 VAC / 24 VDC
- Max Switching Voltage: 250 VAC / 30 VDC
- Max Switching Current: 15 A
- Max Switching Power: 240 W / 2,770 VA
- Cellular Network: 4G LTE
- Operating Temperature: -15 to 158 °F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.